What's new

Donovan Mitchell - We are lucky to have him

Kisses for Kycie was created for a little girl around where I’m from. She passed away quite a while back. This girls name probably is Maya.

This.
The girl in the pic with DM is named maya.

I notice he rocks a few Utah city edition hats quite often now too. You have to love the kid, he’s just someone who enjoys life and is happy.

PS- Don has nice upper body strength, and I know those legs are springy, but he must skip leg day sometimes lol.

Seems to me like most nba players have super skinny legs for whatever reason. Especially the best jumpers. VC and Shawn kemp are a couple that come to mind with toothpick legs.

Seems to me like most nba players have super skinny legs for whatever reason. Especially the best jumpers. VC and Shawn kemp are a couple that come to mind with toothpick legs.

DM's legs aren't skinny by NBA standards. Looks pretty proportional.

DM's legs aren't skinny by NBA standards. Looks pretty proportional.
I disagree, DM has some little legs compared to how thick he is on his upper body and arms. Not that it matters, he’s quick and can jump out of the gym.

Last edited:

I really like Burks and I really want him to find his role on the team, but it has to say something when my main memory of his season is that he luckily missed a three that would catapult DM45 into natioanl prominence. Had he hit that, the whole season might have played out differently.

Also, I never see this in Donovan highlights, but I think this moment might have been as big as the dunk, and it's equally as pleasing aesthetically.

ezgif-1-b2da127877.gif

I mean, here's a rookie, starting only because Rodney hood literally and figuratively **** himself at the idea of playing the mighty Nuggets, and he scores his first NBA basket on a dream shake? I mean, just look at that move. First the little hesitation at the top of the key so Chandler is already backpedalling. Then the switch to the right hand and the shake as Chandler actually manages to come back. And this is a 10 year veteran and a legit NBA starter. And then he just casually drops the push shot in.

I mean, it was like those moments in old movies when they're looking for oil in Texas and suddenly they strike it, and it all comes gushing out and you know no one's life will ever be the same.

I really like Burks and I really want him to find his role on the team, but it has to say something when my main memory of his season is that he luckily missed a three that would catapult DM45 into natioanl prominence. Had he hit that, the whole season might have played out differently.
Idk how anyone's main memory of Burks last season can't be his games in the Rockets series.

Idk how anyone's main memory of Burks last season can't be his games in the Rockets series.
I think he was talking about Mitchell's monster put back jam of a Burks miss. It was in SLC and might have been against Indiana. It was definitely his biggest dunk of the year from a national attention standpoint. I never thought about Burks role in it before. Interesting take by JimLes.

I think he was talking about Mitchell's monster put back jam of a Burks miss. It was in SLC and might have been against Indiana. It was definitely his biggest dunk of the year from a national attention standpoint. I never thought about Burks role in it before. Interesting take by JimLes.
Yes, I read his post that I responded to.

The guy had 17 and 6 in a playoff win against the Rockets though. He had more memorable moments for himself than a miss. It was a terrible hater take.

I thought he was talking about the put back dunk against the Lakers earlier in the year?

Yes, I read his post that I responded to.

The guy had 17 and 6 in a playoff win against the Rockets though. He had more memorable moments for himself than a miss. It was a terrible hater take.
1000%

Hell, the Jazz might not advance past OKC without Burks, let alone that game 2 against the Rockets that he was absolutely critical.

That stretch of games was the best/most meaningful stretch of his career and he doesn't get any respect for it. Honestly, as a Jazz fan, one should maybe feel a bit ashamed to not acknowledge it. He went from being completely out of the rotation most of the year, didn't complain, and then got pulled out of mothballs - MID-GAME, IN THE PLAYOFFS, mind you - and played great.

Last edited:
I think that highlight reel doesn't come close to capturing DM's rookie year. I would like to see a DM top 5 4th quarters compilation.

1000%

Hell, the Jazz might not advance past OKC without Burks, let alone that game 2 against the Rockets that he was absolutely critical.

That stretch of games was the best/most meaningful stretch of his career and he doesn't get any respect for it. Honestly, as a Jazz fan, one should maybe feel a bit ashamed to not acknowledge it. He went from being completely out of the rotation most of the year, didn't complain, and then got pulled out of mothballs - MID-GAME, IN THE PLAYOFFS, mind you - and played great.

Some vintage Burks scoring highlights in this game with some very nice assists and a pretty dope blocked shot on Gordon. 17 points and 6 assists in this game)

That Exum dunk doe.
Can’t wait for the season to start.

Last edited: