What's new

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai

And way smarter than you.

We all are idiots at certain things. We all have bias, misinformation, and are wrong about things.

I get what you're saying though. I hope you get what I am too.

Edit: *Certain not stupid things. Lol
You're not saying anything

You're not saying anything

As the guy that calls everyone an idiot about everything and yet claims to have a jumper like Ariza (bro, your shot was stiff af, uncomfortable to watch, bad form, and not athletic looking at all) I'm not surprised you don't think I'm saying anything.

I'll break it down. You're a gawd damn idiot for comparing your jumper to Ariza.

I don't think you're an idiot.

Am I saying anything now, Trevor?

Please address anything I said. All you’re doing is calling people idiots. Contribute to the discussion and don’t be a sheep.
The guy starts out taking about the deep state and dr. Fauci intentionally lying to us and not just telling is that the cure is an improved immune system. It's pure ******** from the start.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
As the guy that calls everyone an idiot about everything and yet claims to have a jumper like Ariza (bro, your shot was stiff af, uncomfortable to watch, bad form, and not athletic looking at all) I'm not surprised you don't think I'm saying anything.

I'll break it down. You're a gawd damn idiot for comparing your jumper to Ariza.

You sound mad

Someone can be highly educated and a genius, but when you take them out of their area of expertise, they don't know what they're talking about.

Ben Carson is a prime example. By all accounts he was one of the most brilliant surgeons around, but when you put him in politics, he floundered.

But, for the greater good, they should be.

Utilitarianism.

Not quite. Utilitarianism is the notion of creating the greatest good for the most people even if a small number of people suffer. Mandatory vaccinations (if that were really on the table, which I doubt) would be about protecting everyone and not letting anyone suffer.

Not quite. Utilitarianism is the notion of creating the greatest good for the most people even if a small number of people suffer. Mandatory vaccinations (if that were really on the table, which I doubt) would be about protecting everyone and not letting anyone suffer.
I guess the suffer would be taking away the right to choose not to send vaccines do cause harm (very small percentage of them) or no?

Someone can be highly educated and a genius, but when you take them out of their area of expertise, they don't know what they're talking about.

Ben Carson is a prime example. By all accounts he was one of the most brilliant surgeons around, but when you put him in politics, he floundered.
Or people can use their "smarts" to purposefully mislead and misinform for their own agenda.

I guess the suffer would be taking away the right to choose not to send vaccines do cause harm (very small percentage of them) or no?

There are very specific contraindications for vaccines. For everyone else, the potential protection from the vaccine outweighs the potential harm *for that individual*.

I'm not saying I support forced vaccination (overall, I don't think I do), just that any argument in favor of it would not be based on utilitarian ethics. It's based on valuing each individual.

Reactions: MVP
There are very specific contraindications for vaccines. For everyone else, the potential protection from the vaccine outweighs the potential harm *for that individual*.

I'm not saying I support forced vaccination (overall, I don't think I do), just that any argument in favor of it would not be based on utilitarian ethics. It's based on valuing each individual.
I'm all for freedom when it didn't effect others. I'm not free to harm others. I'm comfortable supporting consequences for not using vaccines. Also for parental abuse for not giving kids them. But it is an interesting debate and I are the difficulty in the idea of mandating them.

Vaccines are the single greatest medical accomplishment in history. It's crazy hour many anti vax people there are.

for what its worth, theres a dev in my engineering squad at Nike, who has a BS from Stanford and a masters from MIT, and he's pretty clueless about a lot of things

for what its worth, theres a dev in my engineering squad at Nike, who has a BS from Stanford and a masters from MIT, and he's pretty clueless about a lot of things

Just because you master one thing or get good grades doesn't mean you aren't a complete retard in everything else.

You work in Oregon, I assume? I have a relative who works there.