What's new

Dwill and CJ are BOTH on pace...

So because you read it, it makes it true? Do you also believe the stories that Williams was behind 9/11?

So because you read it, it makes it true?

You wanted to know what I based it on, and I showed you just one link. End of story. We all base our opinions on what we read, hear and see. Atleast I have information out there to back up my opinions.

And coming from you, who often pulls things out of your rear, this post is funny. What evidence do you have to show that what you believe is true, anyways?

Call that Exhibit-Q of Jazz players not buying into the system. Exhibit-R is as a team, the Jazz are on pace to shoot more threes than they have in the past 15+ years. Bad shooters shooting alot of bad shots (not that 3's are bad, but too many of our 3's are the result of poorly executed half-court sets) and you have the worst Jazz offense since 2005-06.

Exactly. Remember the days when the Jazz were always around 50% overall and right at the top in terms of team FG%? They're currently 11th. And Utah is 22nd in 3PT FG%. Jazz need to shoot LESS three-pointers. And CJ needs to be shown the door. Jazz will never be a contender if Miles is a starter or the 6th/7th man. Yes, he'll get hot and win a game or two. But for every game he has a positive impact, there are 2-3 he helps lose due to his low-percentage, volume shooting.