What's new

Economic Suicide Pact

If I wanted America to fail, I would insure that future generations know nothing more than to how to play video games and use the latest Apple products:

https://dailycaller.com/2012/04/25/...ry-about-labor-dept-rule-banning-farm-chores/

A proposal from the Obama administration to prevent children from doing farm chores has drawn plenty of criticism from rural-district members of Congress. But now it’s attracting barbs from farm kids themselves.

The Department of Labor is poised to put the finishing touches on a rule that would apply child-labor laws to children working on family farms, prohibiting them from performing a list of jobs on their own families’ land.

If I wanted America to fail, I'd contrive some kind of pseudo-intellectual societal divide, and create senseless arguments those two parties could endlessly hate each other for, while never actually being willing to understand what truth is.

I like what you said here. I asked the question because I wanna make sure you aren't just making a stink because Obama is in office. As long as you understand that we have many problems on multiple levels on both sides of the isle. Also that you understand the problems we have stem beyond this administration, the last one (bush) and beyond that. From what I have seen from you. I think you get it.

If someone comes at me about how bad Obama is but won't acknowledge Bush was just as bad or worse, I cant respect that person.

I like what you said here. I asked the question because I wanna make sure you aren't just making a stink because Obama is in office. As long as you understand that we have many problems on multiple levels on both sides of the isle. Also that you understand the problems we have stem beyond this administration, the last one (bush) and beyond that. From what I have seen from you. I think you get it.

If someone comes at me about how bad Obama is but won't acknowledge Bush was just as bad or worse, I cant respect that person.

Flagrant Foul! Out of Character!

I like what you said here. I asked the question because I wanna make sure you aren't just making a stink because Obama is in office. As long as you understand that we have many problems on multiple levels on both sides of the isle*. Also that you understand the problems we have stem beyond this administration, the last one (bush) and beyond that. From what I have seen from you. I think you get it.

*Aisle

I think we should just start another war. That'll solve our economic issues just like we did to get out of Clinton's crappy economy. Oh and taxing the poor and old more. And making students pay more.

Shock and Awe Iran.

Last edited:

https://freeingjohnsinclair.aadl.org/node/198678

I absolutely get it. I was just as unhappy about. . . . oh. . . . I think every President we've ever had. . . . at least back to Lincoln. Well, I only remember back to Eisenhower though.

I would'a hated the Pinkertons enforcing anti-union property rights just as much as the HSA, too.

Somebody the other night on another board did some kinda ho-hum yawn about one of my comments about the big bad bankers and sorta wondered "so what?" or "what's new?" about it all. I had to concede his point. One way or another, there's always been some folks either openly or covertly subverting human liberty for their own special interests about as long as there've been humans I suppose.

I replied that there's nothing new about gravity, but when I've got semi-intelligent goof-offs sitting on a ledge about to push one another over the edge, I'm still hoping somebody will listen to me.

Last edited:
I absolutely get it. I was just as unhappy about. . . . oh. . . . I think every President we've ever had. . . . at least back to Lincoln. Well, I only remember back to Eisenhower though.

I would'a hated the Pinkertons enforcing anti-union property rights just as much as the HSA, too.

Somebody the other night on another board did some kinda ho-hum yawn about one of my comments about the big bad bankers and sorta wondered "so what?" or "what's new?" about it all. I had to concede his point. One way or another, there's always been some folks either openly or covertly subverting human liberty for their own special interests about as long as there've been humans I suppose.

I replied that there's nothing new about gravity, but when I've got semi-intelligent goof-offs sitting on a ledge about to push one another over the edge, I'm still hoping somebody will listen to me.

You didnt like JFK?

He is by far the best we have had in a long time. I think he is the last real president we have had. The rest to me are just puppets for big banks and corporations

You didnt like JFK?

He is by far the best we have had in a long time. I think he is the last real president we have had. The rest to me are just puppets for big banks and corporations

Nixon > JFK. If it wasn't for Watergate, that man is loved by everybody.