What's new

Economic Suicide Pact

You didnt like JFK?

He is by far the best we have had in a long time. I think he is the last real president we have had. The rest to me are just puppets for big banks and corporations

I was jealous of JFK. All the girls were in love with him.

I recognized the charm and style in everything he did, but wondered what he was really up to. Same way I felt about the smooth talkers with slicked hair in my class.

rumors have it, JFK was actually trying to do stuff that was really in the interest of the ordinary folk, and someone was really pissed, and arranged for his assassination, and for the coverup that kept us from ever being able to prove it.

Nixon > JFK. If it wasn't for Watergate, that man is loved by everybody.

Nixon was staff in the Rockefeller NY offices between 1960 and 1968, and the moron who did government price control experiments and who "floated" the dollar from the old Breton Woods compact which is sometimes deplored as the gold/dollar $35/oz exchange rate. Laughable, once you wipe the tears out of your eyes, after realizing how long we've just been hoodwinked by the big players from forever ago.

His version of "charm and style" was pretty corny, but people were desperately searching for some concept of America they could hang on to without just becoming hippies.

You sound like my 16 year old daughter. Are you a teen girl by chance?

Dude, I dont want to fight with you. Seriously. Why dont you go find your own thread? Why are you following me around talking trash. Is there something I did to you? Do you feel better about yourself when you put down people?

Everything you say to me is like you are describing yourself.

How old are you babe? If you dont mind me asking.

still just 60.

But I was avidly interested in politics, and voraciously reading all I could about politics from around 1962. Might make me fit in with an earlier generation more.

still just 60.

But I was avidly interested in politics, and voraciously reading all I could about politics from around 1962. Might make me fit in with an earlier generation more.

That's cool. It's nice to see someone your age who gets it. Most people your age have no idea whats going in politics these days. They seem to be hypnotized by the main stream media. Instead of being plugged into the internet, where the truth and true free speech exists. Im not calling them stupid. It just is what it is.

If only more people paid as much attention as you.

If I wanted America to fail, I would insure that future generations know nothing more than to how to play video games and use the latest Apple products:

https://dailycaller.com/2012/04/25/...ry-about-labor-dept-rule-banning-farm-chores/
Well, since I'm, as they say, "In the Bid'niss", I would like to write that policy. However, if you're looking to *ensure something, then I'm worthless. Take that, hack-a-tron.

Oil. Genius.

I don't care who you are; that is some funny ****.

Usually, but even on drugs I know there are more types of energy than electricity.

I was just sweeping off your stage. We all know nucular is cheaper. What else?

Hamster wheels....the power of the future.

This is great and should be read by everyone. Guy gets invited to give a speech at the New York Fed Bank and just lays into them and failed Keynesian economics in general:

https://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/04/my-speech-delivered-at-new-york-federal.html

His closing remark:

Let’s have one good meal here. Let’s make it a feast. Then I ask you, I plead with you, I beg you all, walk out of here with me, never to come back. It’s the moral and ethical thing to do. Nothing good goes on in this place. Let’s lock the doors and leave the building to the spiders, moths and four-legged rats.