What's new

El Paso Shooting

At least two active shooters using AK-style assault rifles. Apparently they targeted the cashiers. Reports of three people now in custody. At least 22 injured and taken to two nearby hospitals. Multiple fatalities. Not sure if 18 is an official number.

There 100% needs to be more gun laws, especially when it comes to assault rifles. Tired of seeing these mass shootings. I was at Lagoon yesterday (it was a gawd damn nightmare with billions of people) and kept thinking a mass shooting was going to happen.

That said, don't be a sheepleton that says "thoughts and prayers." You're not clever and you're a ****.

At the end if the day, put your anger at the shooter, not the policies you disagree with. No decent human being wants this. None.

There 100% needs to be more gun laws, especially when it comes to assault rifles. Tired of seeing these mass shootings. I was at Lagoon yesterday (it was a gawd damn nightmare with billions of people) and kept thinking a mass shooting was going to happen.

That said, don't be a sheepleton that says "thoughts and prayers." You're not clever and you're a ****.

At the end if the day, put your anger at the shooter, not the policies you disagree with. No decent human being wants this. None.

Why is someone a **** for mocking the idea that we can’t do anything about this? Why should people in this county care more about their recreation and fantasy-laden hatred of baddies than they do about actual innocent people getting murdered for no good reason.

I’m so numb to this **** and it doesn’t happen anywhere else on earth like it does here. To suggest that gun control wouldn’t do anything is pure-fantasy.

Meanwhile, being mad at shooters does exactly the same thing as sincere thoughts and prayers; jack ****ing nothing.

Why is someone a **** for mocking the idea that we can’t do anything about this? Why should people in this county care more about their recreation and fantasy-laden hatred of baddies than they do about actual innocent people getting murdered for no good reason.

I’m so numb to this **** and it doesn’t happen anywhere else on earth like it does here. To suggest that gun control wouldn’t do anything is pure-fantasy.
Just to make it clear, I'm 100% for gun control. I'd give up my guns in a heart beat if a law passed.

I get mocking those who support gun rights. The people that immediately start mocking people by saying "thoughts and prayers" and just being puppets and mimicking what others say. Nobody says thoughts and prayers and if they do, they're usually old people. I mean, what are they supposed to say? **** those who are slain? - I just don't get it, man. It's not original. It's used to demonize an entire political party and blame them for the actions of very few. I mean, if you wanna do that, all to you. I'm sure saying thoughts and prayers is going to do something

Gawd damn it

Of course we should be angry with the shooter, but we should also be angry with the politicians who care more about losing the support of the NRA than enacting policies that could put an end to this ****.

I get it. I just don't get the thoughts and prayers thing.

Just to make it clear, I'm 100% for gun control. I'd give up my guns in a heart beat if a law passed.

I get mocking those who support gun rights. The people that immediately start mocking people by saying "thoughts and prayers" and just being puppets and mimicking what others say. Nobody says thoughts and prayers and if they do, they're usually old people. I mean, what are they supposed to say? **** those who are slain? - I just don't get it, man. It's not original. It's used to demonize an entire political party and blame them for the actions of very few. I mean, if you wanna do that, all to you. I'm sure saying thoughts and prayers is going to do something

Gawd damn it
I’m with you on tired, “edgy” bull ****.

But the point is not doing anything is an insult to victims of senseless gun violence and a catalyst to the creation of more victims. It is no coincidence that the place with the most guns has the most problems with them and it is absolutely mind-bending that this isn’t widely understood.

Sure, no one wants it, but they want other stuff more than they want to stop it.

Of course we should be angry with the shooter, but we should also be angry with the politicians who care more about losing the support of the NRA than enacting policies that could put an end to this ****.
And the politicians who act like illegal immigration is the source of all our problems

And the politicians who act like illegal immigration is the source of all our problems
Pretty cool that the same kind of anti immigrant rhetoric they use ends up in the manifestos of these shooters, who then have easy access to the firearms those same politicians won't do dick to regulate.

*It's the ciiiiircle of liiife*

The annoying **** is this dude wants white only states.

A ton of those exist already. Just move there.

I like the idea of gun control, but how are you going to actually pull it off? I think we just need to focus more on racist bungholes

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

I like the idea of gun control, but how are you going to actually pull it off? I think we just need to focus more on racist bungholes

Depends on what you mean by gun control. Some states don't have universal background checks or registration, those are easy enough to rectify, requiring only political will.

More strict gun control like banning sales of all/certain guns, along with a buyback program for existing guns is probably never going to happen.

I think there should be much stricter licensing requirements to own guns, passing a mental eval, training, and liability insurance. It's wild that we have stricter vehicle control than gun control. It's stupid, and could be fixed immediately if we had the political desire to do so.

Last edited:
Depends on what you mean by gun control. Some states don't have universal background checks or registration, those are easy enough to rectify, requiring only political will.

More strict gun control like banning sales of all/certain guns, along with a buyback program for existing guns is probably never going to happen.

I think there should be much stricter licensing requirements to own guns, passing a mental eval, training, and liability insurance. It's wild that we have stricter vehicle control than gun control. It's stupid, and could be fixes immediately if he we had the political desire to do so.
I agree with all of that, but it doesn't solve the problem of someone finding a way to kill a lot of people of they want to.

I agree with all of that, but it doesn't solve the problem of someone finding a way to kill a lot of people of they want to.

It's will stop some certainly. It's not like there's something special about people in this country that makes it impossible to stop mass shootings.

I do agree that we need to take the threat of white nationalism more seriously, especially the radicalization of young men online.