What's new

Election Count Issues

bad logic/willful dishonesty.

The whole media ownership are sore losers who determined not to let 2016 happen again.

Pretty sure that "Stop the Steal" sorts will give Biden hell until the Dems sack him on the 25th and move Harris into his spot. She is Obama's, Newsome's, Pelosi's and the Young Turk/AOC sort of Manchurian candidate. She's done her whole political career "heels up", and I'm sure Xi can screw her too.

The fact that there are now enough voters who know they were robbed, and their country stolen along with any notions of their rights will mean it will just cost a helluva lot more money to steal the next elections.

Look for a "Hell No We Won't Joe" public sentiment, but hey the Left can't legitimately cry "sore loser" about that anymore. This vote actually won, if the votes were counted fair. People who are robbed like that will get the thieves fixed.
I reported this for the "heels up" comment

WTF is wrong with you?

In what we can only hope will be his last official degradation of his office, the president pardoned Michael Flynn, his former national security adviser, on Wednesday, the afternoon before Thanksgiving. Mr. Flynn freely pleaded guilty to lying to FBI investigators, a felony, about whether he discussed anti-Kremlin sanctions with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. “I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right,” Mr. Flynn said then. “I accept full responsibility for my actions.”

But then he took it all back.
Mr. Flynn switched lawyers, hiring Sidney Powell — yes, the same Sidney Powell who last week alleged a vast international communist plot to flip the 2020 presidential election to President-elect Joe Biden — and insisted that he was the victim of FBI manipulation. Of course, no one forced him to lie to counterintelligence investigators. But Mr. Trump, who had privately pushed then-FBI Director James B. Comey to go easy on his former confidant, waged a public campaign against prosecuting Mr. Flynn, tying it into his efforts to discredit the Russia investigation. Finally, Attorney General William P. Barr bailed out Mr. Flynn, moving to drop the case against the former Trump staffer, despite his previous guilty plea.

Mr. Flynn’s judge balked, igniting a debate about whether he could stop the Justice Department from showing such obvious favoritism for one of the president’s friends based on legal reasoning the department rejected in other cases. A former federal judge hired to advise the court found Mr. Barr’s justifications “an unconvincing effort to disguise as legitimate a decision to dismiss that is based solely on the fact that Flynn is a political ally of President Trump.” No matter: Now the case is closed. Mr. Trump steamrolled the facts and debate, deploying one of the least reviewable powers of his office — his pardon authority — to officially end the Flynn drama. He enabled an admitted felon to walk free solely because he was a loyal Trumpist.

As he so often does, Mr. Trump grounded his decision in a half-baked conspiracy theory, insisting Wednesday through his press secretary that Mr. Flynn was “the victim of partisan government officials engaged in a coordinated attempt to subvert the election of 2016.” In fact, Mr. Flynn was caught scheming with the representative of a foreign government that actively tried to subvert the 2016 election. Then he lied about it to the FBI.

Trump’s Pennsylvania Appeal Rejected in Scathing Decision by His Own Appointee​

A federal appeals court has shot down the Trump campaign’s attempt to overturn the election result in Pennsylvania—with a judge appointed by the president writing the scathing decision.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Justice Stephanos Bibas wrote in a 21-page opinion issued Friday.

The three-judge panel noted that the campaign’s grievances amounted to “nothing more” than allegations that Pennsylvania restricted poll watchers and let voters fix technical defects in their mail-in ballots.

“The Campaign tries to repackage these state-law claims as unconstitutional discrimination. Yet its allegations are vague and conclusory,” the opinion says.

“It never alleges that anyone treated the Trump campaign or Trump votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or Biden votes.”

The court said it would not issue an injunction to undo the certification because “the Campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“The number of ballots it specifically challenges is far smaller than the roughly 81,000-vote margin of victory. And it never claims fraud or that any votes were cast by illegal voters,” the court found.

The 3rd Circuit judges who rejected the appeal were all appointed by Republicans: Bibas, who was nominated by Trump in 2017, Chief Justice Brooks Smith, who was nominated in 2001 by President Bush; and Judge Michael Chagares, who was nominated by Bush in 2006.

The opinion goes point by point through the hodgepodge of claims put forward by Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and other campaign attorneys, dismantling each one. In closing, the court seemed to find it necessary to spell out some legal basics for the president’s team.

“Voters, not lawyers, choose the President. Ballots, not briefs, decide election,” they wrote.

“The ballots here are governed by Pennsylvania election law. No federal law requires poll watchers or specifies where they must live or how close they may stand when votes are counted. Nor does federal law govern whether to count ballots with minor state-law defects or let voters cure those defects.

“Those are all issues of state law, not ones that we can hear. And earlier lawsuits have rejected those claims. Seeking to turn those state-law claims into federal ones, the Campaign claims discrimination. But its alchemy cannot transmute lead into gold.”

The decision is the latest in a pile of losses that Trump has racked up in courts across the country since the election.

Trump’s Pennsylvania Appeal Rejected in Scathing Decision by His Own Appointee​

A federal appeals court has shot down the Trump campaign’s attempt to overturn the election result in Pennsylvania—with a judge appointed by the president writing the scathing decision.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Justice Stephanos Bibas wrote in a 21-page opinion issued Friday.

The three-judge panel noted that the campaign’s grievances amounted to “nothing more” than allegations that Pennsylvania restricted poll watchers and let voters fix technical defects in their mail-in ballots.

“The Campaign tries to repackage these state-law claims as unconstitutional discrimination. Yet its allegations are vague and conclusory,” the opinion says.

“It never alleges that anyone treated the Trump campaign or Trump votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or Biden votes.”

The court said it would not issue an injunction to undo the certification because “the Campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“The number of ballots it specifically challenges is far smaller than the roughly 81,000-vote margin of victory. And it never claims fraud or that any votes were cast by illegal voters,” the court found.

The 3rd Circuit judges who rejected the appeal were all appointed by Republicans: Bibas, who was nominated by Trump in 2017, Chief Justice Brooks Smith, who was nominated in 2001 by President Bush; and Judge Michael Chagares, who was nominated by Bush in 2006.

The opinion goes point by point through the hodgepodge of claims put forward by Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and other campaign attorneys, dismantling each one. In closing, the court seemed to find it necessary to spell out some legal basics for the president’s team.

“Voters, not lawyers, choose the President. Ballots, not briefs, decide election,” they wrote.

“The ballots here are governed by Pennsylvania election law. No federal law requires poll watchers or specifies where they must live or how close they may stand when votes are counted. Nor does federal law govern whether to count ballots with minor state-law defects or let voters cure those defects.

“Those are all issues of state law, not ones that we can hear. And earlier lawsuits have rejected those claims. Seeking to turn those state-law claims into federal ones, the Campaign claims discrimination. But its alchemy cannot transmute lead into gold.”

The decision is the latest in a pile of losses that Trump has racked up in courts across the country since the election.

All three of the judges were appointed by Republican presidents. This was the response from Trump’s lawyers:

I wonder how many hours a trump lawyer has to spend in the shower before they stop feeling like a dirty POS?

This is so hilarious. Trump paid 3 million dollars in order to get the recounts he demanded in milwaukee county wisconsin.
After the recount it was found they Biden won the county by more than originally thought. Lol at all the winning.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don’t think people seem to understand that the Supreme Court normally only takes on cases where lower courts have had dissenting opinions - tiebreakers if you will between conflicting district/federal offices and their appeals.

When the Supreme Court politely declines to hear any of these cases, please don’t act surprised. These guys will be on the bench for 30 years - the Trump admin is a blip in time to their judicial careers.

So far, no court has allowed "discovery" from the Trump teams. This is highly suspicious, in fact, reason to overturn all of these courts.

I am not sure even the Supreme Court will give Trump's teams what everyone else is entitled to in civil matters in courts.

These courts are corrupt.

An honest US AG would be setting up grand juries to investigate all of these judges. Gottra be a money trail to some offshore account owned by some member of these judges' families.

Like Biden.
This is a bridge too far, and sufficient for me to conclude you really are just making it up as you go along. Judges won’t buy into Rudy’s nonsense? Therefore, the judges are part of the “massive fraud”. It’s way too easy. Just keep adding players to the mix. You don’t believe a single word of this. Not a word. IMHO.

• Dominion was not "founded by oligarchs and dictators." It was founded in Toronto, Canada, and it is now a proud nonpartisan American company. Dominion has attested to its ownership—under penalty of perjury—to local, state, and federal agencies, including the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, which includes all U.S. national security agencies.
  • Dominion is not, and never has been, owned by Smartmatic. Neither has Smartmatic ever been a subsidiary of Dominion, as the complaint asserts. Dominion is an entirely separate company—they do not collaborate in any way and have no affiliate relationships or financial ties. Dominion does not use Smartmatic. These are all facts verifiable in the public record as well as in regulatory and legal filings.
  • Dominion has no ties to the Venezuelan government, nor any other foreign government, including China and Iran. Dominion has never participated in any elections in Venezuela and has no connection or relationship with the now deceased former Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez. Other companies haveserviced elections in Venezuela, but Dominion is not one of them.
  • Dominion does not have operations in Germany including an "Office of the General Counsel."
  • Dominion Voting Systems are in fact auditable—and are audited and tested regularly by multiple government agencies and independent third parties. All electronic devices used in the U.S. must be designed to be audited.
  • Dominion's system does in fact include a paper ballot backup to verify results. In fact, thousands of elections officials in Georgia just completed the largest vote recount in American history using the paper ballots produced by Dominion devices.
  • Dominion's system cannot be manipulated by a technician in the way Powell alleges. This has been confirmed by the government agencies that have certified Dominion equipment.
  • Despite repeated counts and audits, there is no evidence of any kind that any voting system deleted, lost, or changed votes in Georgia, or in any of the other 28 states that use Dominion devices. Certifications and audits have instead shown the accuracy, transparency, and reliability of Dominion's systems.
  • The federal government agency that oversees U.S. election security verified that there is no evidence that this election was in any way compromised. In fact, they have called it the most secure election in American history.
  • Servers that run Dominion software are located in local election offices, and data never leaves the control of local election officials.
  • There were no "glitches" with Dominion's voting systems, and no unauthorized or last-minute software updates occurred.
  • There were no "data breaches" of Dominion software by anyone, let alone rogue foreign actors.
  • Human errors did occur in some counties but were resolved quickly by county officials before the canvass process.
  • Votes are not processed outside the United States. Votes are counted and reported by county and state election officials—not by Dominion, or any other election technology company.
  • Election safeguards—from testing and certification of voting systems to canvassing and auditing—prevent malicious actors from tampering with results.

Did team Trump provide any evidence yet? Still waiting on the evidence..

12fosi.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Red

• Dominion was not "founded by oligarchs and dictators." It was founded in Toronto, Canada, and it is now a proud nonpartisan American company. Dominion has attested to its ownership—under penalty of perjury—to local, state, and federal agencies, including the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, which includes all U.S. national security agencies.
  • Dominion is not, and never has been, owned by Smartmatic. Neither has Smartmatic ever been a subsidiary of Dominion, as the complaint asserts. Dominion is an entirely separate company—they do not collaborate in any way and have no affiliate relationships or financial ties. Dominion does not use Smartmatic. These are all facts verifiable in the public record as well as in regulatory and legal filings.
  • Dominion has no ties to the Venezuelan government, nor any other foreign government, including China and Iran. Dominion has never participated in any elections in Venezuela and has no connection or relationship with the now deceased former Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez. Other companies haveserviced elections in Venezuela, but Dominion is not one of them.
  • Dominion does not have operations in Germany including an "Office of the General Counsel."
  • Dominion Voting Systems are in fact auditable—and are audited and tested regularly by multiple government agencies and independent third parties. All electronic devices used in the U.S. must be designed to be audited.
  • Dominion's system does in fact include a paper ballot backup to verify results. In fact, thousands of elections officials in Georgia just completed the largest vote recount in American history using the paper ballots produced by Dominion devices.
  • Dominion's system cannot be manipulated by a technician in the way Powell alleges. This has been confirmed by the government agencies that have certified Dominion equipment.
  • Despite repeated counts and audits, there is no evidence of any kind that any voting system deleted, lost, or changed votes in Georgia, or in any of the other 28 states that use Dominion devices. Certifications and audits have instead shown the accuracy, transparency, and reliability of Dominion's systems.
  • The federal government agency that oversees U.S. election security verified that there is no evidence that this election was in any way compromised. In fact, they have called it the most secure election in American history.
  • Servers that run Dominion software are located in local election offices, and data never leaves the control of local election officials.
  • There were no "glitches" with Dominion's voting systems, and no unauthorized or last-minute software updates occurred.
  • There were no "data breaches" of Dominion software by anyone, let alone rogue foreign actors.
  • Human errors did occur in some counties but were resolved quickly by county officials before the canvass process.
  • Votes are not processed outside the United States. Votes are counted and reported by county and state election officials—not by Dominion, or any other election technology company.
  • Election safeguards—from testing and certification of voting systems to canvassing and auditing—prevent malicious actors from tampering with results.

Sounds like deep state talk to me. Bet George Soros and Bill Gates typed this up half-drunk on martinis as they worked on their doomsday brain implants that they’re testing in Indonesia on wayward pigeons.

You won’t get me you SOB.

Sounds like deep state talk to me. Bet George Soros and Bill Gates typed this up half-drunk on martinis as they worked on their doomsday brain implants that they’re testing in Indonesia on wayward pigeons.

You won’t get me you SOB.
I'm waiting for babe to tell me that my biased MSM news sources never told me about the "Great Reset" so that I can have a good laugh.

I wonder how many hours a trump lawyer has to spend in the shower before they stop feeling like a dirty POS?
He uses lawyers that enjoy feeling that way. Closet coprophiliacs.

So we really need to start pumping this vote fraud lie in Georgia so that gullible dummies don't vote in the senate runoff and the dems get control of the senate. That would be hilarious. Babe, can you start reposting your nonsense on some Georgia specific forums?

TIA

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: Red
It seemed like Trump might remain mostly secluded until January or even leave the White House for Mar-a-lago but noooooo! He's going to have a total meltdown right before our eyes. Might be the best thing we could have hoped for as a country. Even the Trumptards are probably losing faith.

So Trump spends 3 mil of other people's money for a recount in Wisconsin and it ends up increasing Biden's margin of victory.