What's new

Election Count Issues

"A report last year on a British pediatric transgender center found that about one-third of the patients referred there wer on the autism spectrum."

That actually makes sense. Democrats already want to be able to genocide their own children in the womb for not being perfect and having defects literally up to birth but if they somehow escape the genocide the cult can just mutilate their childrens breeding capabilities at age 10, indoctrinate them that chemically castratrating their privates has no side effects, and stop them there. That's diabolical and pretty evil. Not that castrating kids who still believe in Santa was ever not psychotic and evil.

Don't worry cultist members kids. I will fight for you more than your own flesh and blood.

Last edited:
Lol no side effects
This has no resemblance to what I said.

Again nobody is dying from your kind not castrating or mutilating them.
This has no resemblance to what I said.

The usual scare-mongering.

"A report last year on a British pediatric transgender center found that about one-third of the patients referred there wer on the autism spectrum."
That's not unsurprising. About 20% of kids are on the spectrum, which for a small practice might translate to 0-40%.

That's diabolical and pretty evil.
Yes, your position is.

@gandalfe , @Gameface

In case you have @SteakNEggs on ignore, keep doing so. They're going full transphobe.
Being against castrating 10 year olds is not transphobe. It's humane... Outside of your cult, a cast majority agree that it's evil and wrong. If adults want to castrate themselves, who cares by all means. But kids... You are sick ****s and I will die on that. I will be honored to be transphobe to protect kids from you mentally ill freaks castrating 10 year old boys. I will gladly be a transphobe over such evil. These innocent kids need help and guidance even if it supports their gender difference, not being disgustingly mutilated before they even have a developed brain.

Since you're a known habitual liar here. Educate yourself. No side effects of castration. Lol what an imbecile.

Drug used to halt puberty in children may cause lasting health problems

Last edited:
I will not mourn you. I truly wish your biased sources will fade away, instead.
You got a long way to go though as I will fight this fight as long as I possibly can.

I do mourn Democrat children and how evil you parents are to them. Being ok to castrate them before they even have a slightly developed brain... These are sick freaking people. Let kids grow up... Let them hit puberty... Let them develop. If they want to be something else then, by all means. But 10 year olds... My God... Hell even younger in many cases.

Crazy thing is, he doesn't even deny that he's all for the castration of 10 year olds. Yet I'm the enemy.

Actually, it's the medical establishment provide medicine, often life-saving medicine, to these kids, and doing no permanent damage. The Democrats are just refusing to override the doctors for the sake of their own comfort. We all know you don't care, you'd prefer to see these kids die than make you uncomfortable. You don't have to keep proving it.
You have to flat out lie every post. Now how does castrating kids with drugs not have side effects? My goodness. Read the bolded and tell me how much joy you get out of this? Be honest, it pleasures you. And no and yes... Trans people do not make me uncomfortable and what they do to themselves once given a chance to develop doesn't affect me at all but grown men that want to castrate kids really really does. Like big time. It's morally disgusting to me.

"More than 10,000 adverse event reports filed with the FDA reflect the experiences of women who’ve taken Lupron. The reports describe everything from brittle bones to faulty joints.

In interviews and in online forums, women who took the drug as young girls or initiated a daughter’s treatment described harsh side effects that have been well-documented in adults.

Women who used Lupron a decade or more ago to delay puberty or grow taller described the short-term side effects listed on the pediatric label: pain at the injection site, mood swings, and headaches. Yet they also described conditions that usually affect people much later in life. A 20-year-old from South Carolina was diagnosed with osteopenia, a thinning of the bones, while a 25-year-old from Pennsylvania has osteoporosis and a cracked spine. A 26-year-old in Massachusetts needed a total hip replacement. A 25-year-old in Wisconsin, like Derricott, has chronic pain and degenerative disc disease.

“It just feels like I’m being punished for basically being experimented on when I was a child,”

And statnews is slightly bias to the left so your other pathological lie that I used certain sources is just you once again doing anything to hide your true intentions whatever that may be... I have my theories as you ARE trying to mutilate innocent children then calling me transphobe for being against it.

Last edited:
Imagine how bored, empty, and miserable one’s life must be to continue to enter a sports message board and post the bigoted fact free hate filled garbage we see here.
Imagine not being able to condemn child castration. Your words are hollow. Especially how you have thousands of post compared to my 100. Your own side even dislikes you and has called you out for your hate.

Imagine how bored, empty, and miserable one’s life must be to continue to enter a sports message board and post the bigoted fact free hate filled garbage we see here.
Crazy thing is, you are part of a sports message board yet I have never seen you talk sports. Ever...

Edit and I'm right. You have one sports post in literally hundreds of post lol. You guys are great at accusing me of your doings.

@gandalfe , @Gameface

In case you have @SteakNEggs on ignore, keep doing so. They're going full transphobe.
I hate the term trans(or homo)phobe. Phobia means you have an irrational fear of something, and that's generally not your fault, it's a mental health issue. (That also enables the "gay panic" defense which is absolute garbage.)

They're not afraid of gay or trans people, they just hate them. There's no excuse, they make the choice to hate and attack these people.

I hate the term trans(or homo)phobe. Phobia means you have an irrational fear of something, and that's generally not your fault, it's a mental health issue. (That also enables the "gay panic" defense which is absolute garbage.)

They're not afraid of gay or trans people, they just hate them. There's no excuse, they make the choice to hate and attack these people.
"-phobe" also means hatred or aversion, as more typically used in "Francophobe" or "Anglophobe". Also, "-phobe" can refer to extreme fears that are not irrational. It's irrational to be afraid of the spiders in your house (arachnophobia), but not of falling (basophobia).

"-phobe" also means hatred or aversion, as more typically used in "Francophobe" or "Anglophobe". Also, "-phobe" can refer to extreme fears that are not irrational. It's irrational to be afraid of the spiders in your house (arachnophobia), but not of falling (basophobia).
I was thinking more of the connotation than the strict definition, so maybe that's just my personal take - and I still use the terms because they're widely understood and accepted. And I understand, too, that language evolves. It just irks my George Carlin-influenced sense of linguistics.

You got a long way to go though as I will fight this fight as long as I possibly can.
Good thing you're pretty much powerless to change it.

... Democrat children ...
The adjective is "Democratic".

Crazy thing is, he doesn't even deny that he's all for the castration of 10 year olds. Yet I'm the enemy.
I approve of appropriate medical treatment, as supported by a medical professional and a child's parents.

You have to flat out lie every post.
So far, you have produced 0 lies on my parts, while showing no compunction about lying.

"More than 10,000 adverse event reports filed with the FDA reflect the experiences of women who’ve taken Lupron. The reports describe everything from brittle bones to faulty joints.
The vast majority of these women were not trans nor pre-trans. They had early-onset puberty, which itself has a host of other side effects (while I'm not a medical professional, it's interesting that brittle bones and achy joint are associated with the aging process; maybe these women are aging rapidly?). It's typical of transphobes that you would take victims of one medical condition and use them as propaganda pieces for a different medical condition, re-victimizing the people you claim to care about.

And statnews is slightly bias to the left so your other pathological lie that I used certain sources is just you once again doing anything to hide your true intentions whatever that may be... I have my theories as you ARE trying to mutilate innocent children then calling me transphobe for being against it.

If you look at their chart, the only reason for a left-leaning bias is their vaccine support, which shouldn't be political at all. They're apolitical as much as anything else.

I'd like to hear a grown Democrat mansplane to an actual an biological woman why flashing penises at women is now normal to the cult. If I flashed my penis to a woman I'd be a register sex offender and rightfully so. I never would but onebrow thinks it's ok. Democrat men telling woman how they should feel. Regression but historically fitting to the party of the KKK.

"There’s a 6’4″ biological man dropping his pants and watching us undress, and we were exposed to male genitalia,” she recalled. “Not even probably a year, two years ago, this would have been considered some form of sexual assaultin, voyeurism. But now, not even are they just allowing it to happen, it’s almost as if these large organizations are encouraging it to happen.”

Sad part about her getting pressured into mutilating her breast and at such a young age not understand the importance of what they bring later on. There are countless stories of such tragedy that Democrats and it's pro mutilating cult pushed on innocent children for/ reasons known but too terrible to even speak of.

View: https://youtu.be/pzgohkz22Fg

Any of the child castratrating cult wanna answer? Me? I say 18 though I think that's still too early but 18 is adulthood and if an adult wants to mutilate their genitals, then that's their choice. Little kids though? No... Let them be kids. Get them help. If they wanna mutilate when their brains are more functional then good on them. Just leave the kids alone instead of indoctrinate them that biology is fake.

View: https://rumble.com/v28vprq-matt-walsh-silences-democrat-rep.-with-one-question.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Last edited:
Trans people do not make me uncomfortable and what they do to themselves once given a chance to develop doesn't affect me at all ...
You showed this was a lie in less than a day after posting it. You objected to a woman using a woman's locker room.

Sad part about her getting pressured ...
She wasn't pressured, she pressured her own parents with by threatening suicide.

... wanna answer?
Every kid is different, and in different circumstances. That's why they are in therapy.