What's new

Election Count Issues

What a shame that so many of his followers have been lied to. But then the leader of a cult of personality is more concerned with manipulation and control. If the truth serves that purpose, well fine, but if a Big Lie is more useful, and it was for Trump, run with it. Recall, back in 2016, he prepped for a loss by saying he could only lose if Hillary and the Democrats cheated. All because, apparently, his narcissism will not permit the word “loser” to ever be associated with his name. And even when he won, the 3 million popular votes more, that Hillary won, were the result of illegals voting in Ca. Same playbook in 2020, only with active help from both political allies and a mob of followers when he actually did lose in a fair and free election. It certainly is fair to at least speak in terms of cult-like.

You really need to counter what you object to with actual arguments of your own. This trend, over several threads, to be angry because people have the opinion that angers you so much is pointless. I think everyone is having trouble understanding what is actually troubling you about our opinions. It’s like you want to forbid those posters from believing what they believe, from arguing what they have argued.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4oXZXT3D0UE

What a shame that so many of his followers have been lied to. But then the leader of a cult of personality is more concerned with manipulation and control. If the truth serves that purpose, well fine, but if a Big Lie is more useful, and it was for Trump, run with it. Recall, back in 2016, he prepped for a loss by saying he could only lose if Hillary and the Democrats cheated. All because, apparently, his narcissism will not permit the word “loser” to ever be associated with his name. And even when he won, the 3 million popular votes more, that Hillary won, were the result of illegals voting in Ca. Same playbook in 2020, only with active help from both political allies and a mob of followers when he actually did lose in a fair and free election. It certainly is fair to at least speak in terms of cult-like.

You really need to counter what you object to with actual arguments of your own. This trend, over several threads, to be angry because people have the opinion that angers you so much is pointless. I think everyone is having trouble understanding what is actually troubling you about our opinions. It’s like you want to forbid those posters from believing what they believe, from arguing what they have argued.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4oXZXT3D0UE

Meh, I'm done with politics here for the time being but I'll point out your parties own stupid lies like pee tapes, Steele Dossier which was Russian propaganda paid for by Democrats and the Russia hoax. You guys were pushing lies way before this. You Democrats have little to no room to point fingers. Again Democrats literally pushed the Steele Dossier that was nothing more that Russian propaganda bought straight from Russian entities by Steele and sold to DNC and Hillary. This is 100% proven fact.

You sit and say, "Russia did meddle though!!!" and your right but that was under Obama who literally allowed it to happen to get his Iran deal. We were fully aware what Russia was doing in 2014 before Trump was even a thought. The meddling was under Obama watch and he was warned well before the election.

Last edited:
Meh, I'm done with politics here for the time being but I'll point out your parties own stupid lies like pee tapes, Steele Dossier which was Russian propaganda paid for by Democrats and the Russia hoax. You guys were pushing lies way before this. You Democrats have little to no room to point fingers. Again Democrats literally pushed the Steele Dossier that was nothing more that Russian propaganda bought straight from Russian entities by Steele and sold to DNC and Hillary. This is 100% proven fact
The Russian story was no hoax. Trump actively encouraged Russian interference on his behalf. Mueller found a good deal of evidence for obstruction of Justice by Trump. Here’s another proven fact for you: the Democrats did not attempt to steal the 2020 election. The Democrats did not create the Big Lie. Do you have even the slightest idea how damaging it is to our body politic when a significant % of the electorate have bought into a lie that tells them elections can NEVER be trusted again? Do you have any idea at all? The Democrats did not send a mob to storm the people’s house, the Democrats did not try to prevent the peaceful transfer of power in our government, following what most state secretary of states said was the best run election they had experienced.

You seem to lack a sense of proportion where recent events, in recent years, involving our nation’s political life, is concerned. Proportion, sir. Your stated misgiving about Democrats pale so much in comparison to a lie designed to severely damage our body politic. From which, at least to some degree, we may never recover. Nobody in our history has so damaged the institution of the presidency and so undermined trust in a central institution of our republic, free and fair elections that citizens trust, than Donald Trump. The worst president ever, the most dangerous president ever, a president who, in front of the world’s cameras, criticized his own country, and on foreign soil, sided with Putin, one of the greatest butchers of this era. That may very well be the single most shameful and utterly disgraceful, rejection of his own nation by an American president ever. And I guess it just goes right over your head…..

The Russian story was no hoax. Trump actively encouraged Russian interference on his behalf. Mueller found a good deal of evidence for obstruction of Justice by Trump. Here’s another proven fact for you: the Democrats did not attempt to steal the 2020 election. The Democrats did not create the Big Lie. Do you have even the slightest idea how damaging it is to our body politic when a significant % of the electorate have bought into a lie that tells them elections can NEVER be trusted again? Do you have any idea at all? The Democrats did not send a mob to storm the people’s house, the Democrats did not try to prevent the peaceful transfer of power in our government, following what most state secretary of states said was the best run election they had experienced.

You seem to lack a sense of proportion where recent events, in recent years, involving our nation’s political life, is concerned. Proportion, sir. Your stated misgiving about Democrats pale so much in comparison to a lie designed to severely damage our body politic. From which, at least to some degree, we may never recover. Nobody in our history has so damaged the institution of the presidency and so undermined trust in a central institution of our republic, free and fair elections that citizens trust, than Donald Trump. The worst president ever, the most dangerous president ever, a president who, in front of the world’s cameras, criticized his own country, and on foreign soil, sided with Putin, one of the greatest butchers of this era. That may very well be the single most shameful and utterly disgraceful, rejection of his own nation by an American president ever. And I guess it just goes right over your head…..
Disagree... You are just protecting your own. You are bias just as I am. Democrats created the Big Lie before Trumps big lie. Your big lie caused just as much hate and discontent. If there really was a single thing there Democrats would have Trump in jail. You're a hypocrite that is unwilling to look past your own parties lies. Russia was a hoax but hey proof is in those pee tapes...

It is 100% fact Hillary paid Christopher Steele, for dirt on Trump. That is collusion. It is 100% fact that Christopher Steele got that information from Russian entities. Bury your head in the sand all you want, but you perpetrated the big lie far before Trump.

Last edited:

Red remember JazzyF....uh I mean that guy is a troll. That is his purpose. Pretty evident.

The FBI, the corrupt media, and social media with the blessing and straight knowledge from the Biden administration helped hide Hunters Laptop that was real and provides more and more info into Hunter making millions from China and Russian oligarchs and potential crimes from Joe too. They fabricated lies that it was Russia misinformation(because you people believe anything Russia) and even censored and lied about the media outlets that broke this. This is all under direct supervision from Bide . Tell me more about election interference... Trump very well may have won if we all knew BIdens family's connections to Russian, Ukranian, and Chinese oligarchs. The Big Guy and all. Crazy thing is, Democrats impeached Trump for looking into this corruption that the FBI already was investigating but kept quit because it would vindicate Trump and destroy the sham impeachment based off a ghost and nothing more than he said she said that someone heard another person say. This is all 100% fact.

What about the FBI with Biden and his crony lawyers hiding that Biden illegally had high level SCI level classified documents, which is HIGHLY illegal, from the public eye for 2 months right before midterms? Tell me more about election interference.

Go back to putting your head in the sand and pointing fingers. I'm done with such flat-out hypocrisy for real. @Red

Last edited:
The FBI, the corrupt media, and social media with the blessing and straight knowledge from the Biden administration helped hide Hunters Laptop that was real and provides more and more info into Hunter making millions from China and Russian oligarchs and potential crimes from Joe too.
Name something from the supposed laptop that proves this. Anything. We'll wait. All I've seen are the desperate ramblings of a drug addict seeking money.

They fabricated lies that it was Russia misinformation(because you people believe anything Russia) and even censored and lied about the media outlets that broke this. This is all under direct supervision from Bide .
Biden wasn't President at this time. Trump was. It happened under his supervision.

Trump very well may have won if we all knew BIdens family's connections to Russian, Ukranian, and Chinese oligarchs.
The story was withheld on a couple of sites for all of two days. It still broke well before the election.

The Big Guy and all.
What about the Big Guy?

What about the FBI with Biden and his crony lawyers hiding that Biden illegally had high level SCI level classified documents, which is HIGHLY illegal, from the public eye for 2 months right before midterms? Tell me more about election interference.
You've confused the FBI and NARA.

I'm done with such flat-out hypocrisy for real.
The entire subject is simply over your head. It’s like you discovered all these threads in the past couple of days, and your jaw dropped. At which point, you stomped your feet. Hope you enjoyed yourself, otherwise you’ve added nothing whatsoever to any of the threads you’ve updated. I did leave a long reply for you in the “things will happen to Trump” thread. I put in a lot of effort for your sake, in an HONEST effort to help you understand, since you quoted me, and asked what I meant. I tried hard to answer your question. In return, you call me a hypocrite. No indication at all that anything I described to you might have helped you understand. If you’re not simply a troll, as LogGrad98 suggested to me, then you’re simply someone whose in over his head. I put a long and honest effort in to help you. I don’t find any honest effort on your part to even be civil, let alone allow yourself to be in learning mode. Another individual for whom nuance and education are foreign concepts.

The entire subject is simply over your head. It’s like you discovered all these threads in the past couple of days, and your jaw dropped. At which point, you stomped your feet. Hope you enjoyed yourself, otherwise you’ve added nothing whatsoever to any of the threads you’ve updated. I did leave a long reply for you in the “things will happen to Trump” thread. I put in a lot of effort for your sake, in an HONEST effort to help you understand, since you quoted me, and asked what I meant. I tried hard to answer your question. In return, you call me a hypocrite. No indication at all that anything I described to you might have helped you understand. If you’re not simply a troll, as LogGrad98 suggested to me, then you’re simply someone whose in over his head. I put a long and honest effort in to help you. I don’t find any honest effort on your part to even be civil, let alone allow yourself to be in learning mode. Another individual for whom nuance and education are foreign concepts.
Funny I did the same to you about Walker and the vaccine and you didn't respond. Does that make you a troll? Nope but a hypocrite... Yes. I myself spent a lot of time on that post. Hell you even posted a long video the other day and I watched it pointing out how your very own video suggest that it could be gain of function depending on your definition. That was a long video that I gave you the time. I can honestly say I must've missed the post you talk about.

“Big Guy”

“Chinese oligarchs”

“FBI and Biden crony lawyers”

It’s pretty amazing the alt universe many on the right have created. They’ve completely lost touch with mainstream culture, politics, and ideas. Leave Facebook and Fox News and Come back to real America guys.

It is 100% fact Hillary paid Christopher Steele, for dirt on Trump. That is collusion. It is 100% fact that Christopher Steele got that information from Russian entities. Bury your head in the sand all you want, but you perpetrated the big lie far before Trump.
If there was a single thing there then republicans would have Hillary in jail.

The FBI, the corrupt media, and social media with the blessing and straight knowledge from the Biden administration helped hide Hunters Laptop that was real and provides more and more info into Hunter making millions from China and Russian oligarchs and potential crimes from Joe too. They fabricated lies that it was Russia misinformation(because you people believe anything Russia) and even censored and lied about the media outlets that broke this. This is all under direct supervision from Bide . Tell me more about election interference... Trump very well may have won if we all knew BIdens family's connections to Russian, Ukranian, and Chinese oligarchs. The Big Guy and all. Crazy thing is, Democrats impeached Trump for looking into this corruption that the FBI already was investigating but kept quit because it would vindicate Trump and destroy the sham impeachment based off a ghost and nothing more than he said she said that someone heard another person say. This is all 100% fact.

Go back to putting your head in the sand and pointing fingers. I'm done with such flat-out hypocrisy for real. @Red
Lol. you mean the FBI headed by the dude who trump put in charge. Lol

Speaking of cults...Democrats are insistent on giving innocent children drugs that have been used to castrate pedophiles. I understand that you can only resort to personal attacks on this one because my God you are evil.

Chemically castrating ‘transgender’ children is child abuse​

Goserelin (Zoladex), Histrelin (Supprelin LA), Leuprolide (Lupron Depot-Ped, Fensolvi) and triptorelin (Trelstar, Triptodur) are common puberty blockers prescribed to children as young as 10 years old.

Goserelin (Zoladex), Histrelin (Vantas), Leuprolide (Lupron, Eligard) and Triptorelin (Trelstar) are also given to fully mature males who are fighting prostate cancer or are sexually violent males in prison.

Last edited:
Speaking of cults...Democrats are insistent on giving innocent children drugs that have been used to castrate pedophiles. I understand that you can only resort to personal attacks on this one because my God you are evil.
It is very brave of you to publicly announce you'd rather some of these kids died than make you feel icky. Not everyone would be so open about that.

It is very brave of you to publicly announce you'd rather some of these kids died than make you feel icky. Not everyone would be so open about that.
Your party is castrating 10 year olds. Literally castrating little kids who still think Santa Clause is real. Nobody is dying from not being castrated by your evil cult. Nice lie though.

Your party is castrating 10 year olds. Literally castrating little kids who still think Santa Clause is real. Nobody is dying from not being castrated by your evil cult. Nice lie though.
Actually, it's the medical establishment provide medicine, often life-saving medicine, to these kids, and doing no permanent damage. The Democrats are just refusing to override the doctors for the sake of their own comfort. We all know you don't care, you'd prefer to see these kids die than make you uncomfortable. You don't have to keep proving it.

Actually, it's the medical establishment provide medicine, often life-saving medicine, to these kids, and doing no permanent damage. The Democrats are just refusing to override the doctors for the sake of their own comfort. We all know you don't care, you'd prefer to see these kids die than make you uncomfortable. You don't have to keep proving it.
Lol no side effects even though my article showed plenty. Again nobody is dying from your kind not castrating or mutilating them. How absolutely stupid. You have to be an absolute moron if you think taking a drug that stops human nature and is used to castrate pedophiles doesn't have side effects.

It's crazy how Republicans are protectimg democrats own children more than the murderous castrating Democrat cultist do. How many more Democrats have been born since Roe V Wade was overturned?