What's new

Enes Got Indigestion

I see a difference. The cheese, the thickness and quality of the patty. The look of the fries. The other clearly looks better to me.
They bk picture just looks fake to me. More like a painting than a photo.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

My go-to places are The Habit and Fuddruckers. 5 guys is overpriced IMO.
Dont know why In N Out is so popular. Very vanilla. I can make the same at home. And damn...those lines!!!
5 guys is overpriced, but man those burgers just do it for me. In-n-out does suck.

I ordered a steak burrito supreme smothered with red sauce. Seems pretty safe

Eating BK tonight. Eat there about once every 3-4 months.

Those nugs look freezer burned. I was always pissed when I got freezer burn nugs as a kid.

Those nugs look freezer burned. I was always pissed when I got freezer burn nugs as a kid.
They look like ****. Go get the Great Value brand. They’re pretty decent and good bang for buck. Not that nasty *** **** he posted.

Buy the contents separate and it’s cheaper and better.

My burrito was cold and the non meat ingredients sucked. The meat was good and the sauce was great. Overall though it was pretty crappy.
My mother in law got rolled tacos and they looked like crap. My nephew got talapia and looked gross. My brother in law got shrimp tacos and they looked like crap. My wife got steak and pork street tacos and they looked amazing. She gave me one and it was fantastic.

I Don't really want to eat there again but if I do I'm getting those street tacos.

They had weird live Mexican music right next to our table which kinda sucked. Oh and my in laws mostly suck. The brother in law is the most socially awkward introvert in the whole world. Doesn't even speak and when he does he is mostly a dick. My mother in law is constantly undermining my parenting which drives me nuts. Suggesting that my daughter do things that I don't want her doing like throwing food and running around and playing while we are trying to eat. I'm trying to teach her how to behave and my mother in law is ****ing up the program.

Dinner sucked.

Go jazz

My burrito was cold and the non meat ingredients sucked. The meat was good and the sauce was great. Overall though it was pretty crappy.
My mother in law got rolled tacos and they looked like crap. My nephew got talapia and looked gross. My brother in law got shrimp tacos and they looked like crap. My wife got steak and pork street tacos and they looked amazing. She gave me one and it was fantastic.

I Don't really want to eat there again but if I do I'm getting those street tacos.

They had weird live Mexican music right next to our table which kinda sucked. Oh and my in laws mostly suck. The brother in law is the most socially awkward introvert in the whole world. Doesn't even speak and when he does he is mostly a dick. My mother in law is constantly undermining my parenting which drives me nuts. Suggesting that my daughter do things that I don't want her doing like throwing food and running around and playing while we are trying to eat. I'm trying to teach her how to behave and my mother in law is ****ing up the program.

Dinner sucked.

Go jazz

I’ll try to scratch that place from my memory. A place in Provo called El Gallo Giro. Pretty badass.

http://elgallogiroutah.com/

They were. Last of the bag lmfao. Ketchup fixes everything though.

They got chicken and rice, Sheppard’s Pie, pizza and beef and broccoli lo mein the other nights. Mailed it in this final night.

Interesting...

18716697383_d079cc4d30_z.jpg

@LogGrad98
Too much cow, not enough lobster, but I'd totally eat the **** out of that thing

My go-to places are The Habit and Fuddruckers. 5 guys is overpriced IMO.
Dont know why In N Out is so popular. Very vanilla. I can make the same at home. And damn...those lines!!!
Fuddruckers is my favorite chain gourmet Burger place. But their quality can vary quite a bit from location to location.

My go to is the half pound, medium rare, with Mayo deli mustard tomato pickles onions, Pico and jalapenos.