What's new

Enes or Kyrie?

Look at all the non-playoff teams. How many them have an above-average starting PG? Toronto (maybe), Philly, Cleveland, Portland (Maybe), Minnesota (Maybe). That's a short list and 3 of them are on the bubble. PG's really make a difference in wins and losses, more so than Bigs in today's NBA.

Look at all the non-playoff teams. How many them have an above-average starting PG? Toronto (maybe), Philly, Cleveland, Portland (Maybe), Minnesota (Maybe). That's a short list and 3 of them are on the bubble. PG's really make a difference in wins and losses, more so than Bigs in today's NBA.

How about playoffs teams though? Heat - Chalmers' just average IMO. NY - Felton? Indiana - George Hill? Chicago - Nate? Memphis - Conley? Houston - Lin? I'd say these guys are all pretty average.

I think a scoring wing (Durant, LeBron) and a scoring big (Nowitzki, Gasol) are more important to a Championship team.

How many quality point guards are there in the NBA, I mean someone who can actually setup other people, Kyrie ain't one of them.