What's new

Epstein is in Trouble

It is true here that the prison is always understaffed and they are always begging other DOC officers to cover shifts for overtime pay. My department has not been fully staffed for over 6 years, and it just keeps getting worse. When you have hundreds of other prisoners to control, it seems possible to let one guy slide, no matter how high profile he is.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Prison guards have always got **** money but they have more or less unlimited overtime, that's where they make their money, if you want to you can work 100 hours a week here as a prison officer. (might as well be an inmate if you ask me)

Prison guards have always got **** money but they have more or less unlimited overtime, that's where they make their money, if you want to you can work 100 hours a week here as a prison officer. (might as well be an inmate if you ask me)

Same here in NJ...for cops too in some departments.

Same here in NJ...for cops too in some departments.

Man i've had about 10 hours of OT in like 10 years, my boss is a ****! We used to get anywhere from 4 to 12 hours a month, used to make a difference at the end of the year.

Man i've had about 10 hours of OT in like 10 years, my boss is a ****! We used to get anywhere from 4 to 12 hours a month, used to make a difference at the end of the year.

One department out here is super shady. Great school district too. Very Indian. Anyway, I digress. Cops trying to burn down others cops homes. Like that. Anyway about six months ago it was announced four cops were being investigated because they were being paid for OT they weren’t showing up to. One dude was on pace to earn more than 300K iirc based on the OT.

So, if anyone with decision-making authority in the system... Prison management, State authorities, FBi... really cared to, there could be an enquiry. I believe we have all phone calls on record here in the Utah HS operation if authorities wanted to see how anyone involved was being contacted. But if there were anyone with a nice cash bonus who cared to buy the decisions at the prison, and get the perp off out suicide watch, then get the cellmate moved, that is all it would really take..... Epstein might really have been looking for a chance to duck outta the news, so to speak.

Higher level plans require more power, more influence, and get more complicated.... but could also be easier to prove.

But there will be no real investigation. And, like JFK or even 9/11, nobody needs to believe our government official accounts, ever. But to create a plausible explanation takes more than imagination, and nobody really can get the facts. so here we are. Mushroom people.

Grass is always greener and all that. I work overtime every week. I'm in the midst of 12 days in a row right now.
Last couple years I made about 50% of my salary in overtime.
It sucks. I need the money so it is what it is

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

There is a high rate of suicide in law enforcement, particularly for prison corrections officers. Lots of overtime isn't the answer.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

One department out here is super shady. Great school district too. Very Indian. Anyway, I digress. Cops trying to burn down others cops homes. Like that. Anyway about six months ago it was announced four cops were being investigated because they were being paid for OT they weren’t showing up to. One dude was on pace to earn more than 300K iirc based on the OT.

My mate used to be on the prison riot squad, uncapped OT, he was making 140k like 15 years ago. Big money.

Grass is always greener and all that. I work overtime every week. I'm in the midst of 12 days in a row right now.
Last couple years I made about 50% of my salary in overtime.
It sucks. I need the money so it is what it is

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

12 hours of OT a month works out to nearly 10k a year extra, we also haven't had any real increase in our pay over that time, our pay situation is really ****, 12 years ago we were on fabulous money now its just ordinary.

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/08/11/jeffrey-epsteins-guards-extreme-ot-shifts/

NEW YORK — Guards on Jeffrey Epstein’s unit were working extreme overtime shifts to make up for staffing shortages the morning of his apparent suicide, a person familiar with the jail’s operations told The Associated Press.

The person said that the Metropolitan Correctional Center’s Special Housing Unit was staffed with one guard working a fifth straight day of overtime and another who was working mandatory overtime. The person wasn’t authorized to discuss jail operations publicly and spoke Sunday on the condition of anonymity.

The jail staff failed to follow protocols leading up to Epstein’s death, according to a report from The New York Times, deepening the fallout from what led to his apparent suicide.

Epstein should have been checked on by guards in his cell every 30 minutes, but that didn’t happen the night before his apparent suicide, a law enforcement official told the Times.

The Times spoke to the official on the condition of anonymity. The Associated Press has not independently confirmed the information.

A law enforcement source also told the Times he was alone in his cell early Saturday after his cellmate was transferred. An official with knowledge of the investigation told the paper that the Justice Department was told Epstein would have a cellmate and be monitored by a guard every 30 minutes.

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/08/11/jeffrey-epsteins-guards-extreme-ot-shifts/

NEW YORK — Guards on Jeffrey Epstein’s unit were working extreme overtime shifts to make up for staffing shortages the morning of his apparent suicide, a person familiar with the jail’s operations told The Associated Press.

The person said that the Metropolitan Correctional Center’s Special Housing Unit was staffed with one guard working a fifth straight day of overtime and another who was working mandatory overtime. The person wasn’t authorized to discuss jail operations publicly and spoke Sunday on the condition of anonymity.

The jail staff failed to follow protocols leading up to Epstein’s death, according to a report from The New York Times, deepening the fallout from what led to his apparent suicide.

Epstein should have been checked on by guards in his cell every 30 minutes, but that didn’t happen the night before his apparent suicide, a law enforcement official told the Times.

The Times spoke to the official on the condition of anonymity. The Associated Press has not independently confirmed the information.

A law enforcement source also told the Times he was alone in his cell early Saturday after his cellmate was transferred. An official with knowledge of the investigation told the paper that the Justice Department was told Epstein would have a cellmate and be monitored by a guard every 30 minutes.

Incompetence > Deep State Conspiracy

Reactions: Red
12 hours of OT a month works out to nearly 10k a year extra, we also haven't had any real increase in our pay over that time, our pay situation is really ****, 12 years ago we were on fabulous money now its just ordinary.

$10K/ 144 hours worked is $70/hour, at time and a half converts to $46 per hour, or >$90K annual base salary, six figures overall. around 75th percentile for household income.

$10K/ 144 hours worked is $70/hour, at time and a half converts to $46 per hour, or >$90K annual base salary, six figures overall. around 75th percentile for household income.
What's the exchange rate with the AUD?

Yeah thats about right. Piss poor

What's the exchange rate with the AUD?

75k AUD is the median wage here i think. I make about 80, from my job for a 36 hour week. Mind you the cost of living is much higher. i havent made under 6 figures in the last ten years tho, not bad for government work.

Back on topic tho, who bumped this ****er off? CIA, MI6, gets Prince Andrew out of some ugly questions, maybe it was Phil the Greek? Cadaverous bastard that he is

Just read this comment to the NYT article about Epstein's "apparent," as they described it, suicide. Should provide food for thought about how Epstein managed to hang himself:

Tobia
New Jersey

"I have been incarcerated 3 times for a total of 56 days. First two days-solitary confinement. Second two days solitary confinement. Third, 30 days gen pop followed by 22 days of solitary confinement. All cells have six concrete walls, a door with no handle, a platform bed (could be bunks), toilet sink combo. Window has no handles or bars on inside. Some have argued I am a very intelligent person- up for debate, but I simply can't figure out how somebody can hang themself. I had 56 days with nothing to do but think about it. This one needs to be proven how it allegedly was executed...then we can all make a decision if we believe it......until then, no way."

Just read this comment to the NYT article about Epstein's "apparent," as they described it, suicide. Should provide food for thought about how Epstein managed to hang himself:

Tobia
New Jersey

"I have been incarcerated 3 times for a total of 56 days. First two days-solitary confinement. Second two days solitary confinement. Third, 30 days gen pop followed by 22 days of solitary confinement. All cells have six concrete walls, a door with no handle, a platform bed (could be bunks), toilet sink combo. Window has no handles or bars on inside. Some have argued I am a very intelligent person- up for debate, but I simply can't figure out how somebody can hang themself. I had 56 days with nothing to do but think about it. This one needs to be proven how it allegedly was executed...then we can all make a decision if we believe it......until then, no way."

Dudes underachieving if you ask me, should have tried harder.