What's new

Eric Maynor

I like it how jazzfanzers regard it as a fact that we would've gotten Lillard if we had the GS pick last year.

Who are these posters that regard it as fact?
Who are the ones that think we had the assets to give it a great chance?

I'm in the category that we had enough assets to trade up with Sacremento and get the pick if we had the 8th pick.
Sacto was rumored to be open to trading. Even Cleveland might have traded.
Pretty sure KOC would've traded quite a bit to get Lilliard.

Now last year, I wasn't on the bandwagon so I completely got that wrong.
But whatever...can't complain now

EDIT- Also recall that the difference in that draft between the 3rd and ~12th pick wasn't all that much.
So the Kings could have gotten Drummond or Robinson still at 8.

Chris Paul just said bledsoe should have his own team... most of you are high on him, sounds like chis is staying in the clippers nest and is letting bledsoe leave it... might be available.

I dont find bledsoe to be great but we need more then a back up PG we need a started.. how sick would it be to have a good starting pg, then bring mo in to back him up. then when you bring bledsoe back in move mo to the two for a little while mo williams will help to make up where bledsoe lacks (shooting)

I been watching Lillard all year and I'm happy that the Jazz didn't pick him up because WE ALL KNOW he would behind Williams, Tinsley, and Watson. He is such a beast on the Blazers. It's hard to think that Lillard started basketball with a milk carton.