What's new

Ersan: Can He Still Contribute?

I've been surprised by how bad he looks out there. I know he hasn't played in a while but I think it's more than just rust, he's not moving well at all. I think he may be done.

Lets stop bsing and just bring in Cousins. He knows the Lakers system, and would be a huge upgrade off the bench. Plus, who wouldn't want to see a Cousins and Favors tandem, just once?

Good chance he’s washed. Hopefully he’s not, hopefully he comes around, and hopefully he brings something (savviness) to practice that’s valuable.

I certainly would welcome a buyout candidate. Which for whatever reason(s), looks like we probably missed. Would still prefer an OPj or RHJ or something.

Good chance he’s washed. Hopefully he’s not, hopefully he comes around, and hopefully he brings something (savviness) to practice that’s valuable.

I certainly would welcome a buyout candidate. Which for whatever reason(s), looks like we probably missed. Would still prefer an OPj or RHJ or something.
I wonder if he is that cagey veteran teams bring in to help with the playoffs and not so much regular season. I have to admit I have been underwhelmed with him.

I understand it was effectively garbage time, but I was pretty pleased with Ersan last night. Pretty active on defense, not afraid to put in a hard foul when needed, willing screener on offense and knocked in a couple of 3s. If he can do that when called upon, you could do worse for a 10th/11th man.

I understand it was effectively garbage time, but I was pretty pleased with Ersan last night. Pretty active on defense, not afraid to put in a hard foul when needed, willing screener on offense and knocked in a couple of 3s. If he can do that when called upon, you could do worse for a 10th/11th man.
I agree, I liked what I saw. Also solid on rebounds, showed all around he's a smart player. I think he can contribute if needed.