What's new

ESPN homerizing the "victim all star" again

I seriously do not understand why anyone wants to be on record defending that dude. It was ******, it made me feel embarrassed for him and that I cheer for the same team.
You're talking about the craphole guy that through cussed out our team, fans, and players over the last 6 games that pouted after a loss, that escalated a moment with a fan that wouldn't be even remotely appropriate to do, right? Or did I misread you.

The discussion of racism, etc is not jazz related but Westbrook calling Utah fans 'disrespectful' is jazz related. Also, what is the worst thing you have heard at a jazz game? I don't sit very low but I am racking my brains to think of anything that crossed a line.

Westbrook pouts. That's what we learned this series. ESPN then condoned pouting. Lame.

Finally, putting a phone out to record a player is DEFINITELY within reason for any fan. Hitting that phone out of his hands would be appropriate if the fan touched the player or got unreasonably close. This was not unreasonably close.

Westbrook is a poor loser. He acted like my 3 year old sons when they lose at checkers. Maturation process stunted by getting paid millions of dollars at a young age. An opposing fan base arena isn't a passing person on piccadilly square and Westbrook needs to lead by example. He crossed the line.

Hood crossed the line as well. He did it after he missed something like 8 consecutive shots in a game and a particularly long stretch of poor shooting and fans were upset and booed him.

He crossed the line. No one defended Hood then and nor should they have. He apologized, Westbrook sure didn't. Poor loser. HAGS.

Thats one of your dumber posts but like I said this has nothing to do with the Jazz so I wont harp on it in here.

LMAO, no. Your SJW persona post started the harping on it and now continues ignoring and excusing all historical, biological, sociological, evolutionary, & practical implications without reason.

Keep up the good fight.

Lighten up.

That has nothing to do with misogyny. It's simply an insult to a member of the stronger sex. Bitch and ***** (p-word) have nothing to do with belittling women at all. Men are historically the protectors and supposed to sacrifice their life for their family. Calling someone a bitch is an insult to the man, not the woman.

Or are saying "women, children, and the elderly evacuate first" is wrong because equality yada yada yada?

Your take stinks. Shove off.

LMAO, no. Your SJW persona post started the harping on it and now continues ignoring and excusing all historical, biological, sociological, evolutionary, & practical implications without reason.

Keep up the good fight.

Ah. You're one of the fragile aggrieved white males who think it's an insult to say someone believes in social justice. Carry on, and MAGA forever.

Wow. Westbrook was way out of line. He obviously wasn’t raised right. If my son acted like that I would beat his ***.

How dare a fan act like a fan!

Man with the camera speaks out.

“The clip I have is about 15 seconds at the end of the game showing that the Jazz win. Many of Westbrook’s teammates walk right by us. I’m naturally kind of filming them. Then (Westbrook) walks by. Again, I didn’t say anything to him and he simply turned and kind-of aggressively actually hit my hand that had the phone in it,” he said.