What's new

Exum upset after being fouled by Oni in practice

bullshizzle:

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Limb-Lengthening-Surgery-Creates-Controversy-269145341.html

Limb lengthening has been around for a long time. It is very popular in China, and with midgets.

That reminds me. My neighbor is a midget, and I saw him get off the city bus when I was headed home the other day. I stopped and told him to hop in. He flipped me off and told me to **** off. I thought, "what an ungrateful little a-hole", as I zipped up my backpack and continued my walk home.

Maybe it has nothing to do with being a little person? Maybe he hates riding the bus. Contrary to belief, little people often have normal size genitalia. Maybe he was mad because he stepped on his meat. Don’t be an *** and use the word midget adolf.

Maybe it has nothing to do with being a little person? Maybe he hates riding the bus. Contrary to belief, little people often have normal size genitalia. Maybe he was mad because he stepped on his meat. Don’t be an *** and use the word midget adolf.

WTFF are you talking about?

You are an ignorant douche. Midgets really? I am a little person f-face. It’s bad enough I have to walk around smelling stinky arses like you that don’t know how to wipe. I’ll just go back to lurking. Make jokes about little people if you are okay with the Karma it brings your family line. However, quit using midget.

The NBA confirmed this year that he is actually 6'10" using the new accurate measurements the NBA requires. He was previously listed at 6'9". I don't think Durant is stronger. I think he has better body control and basketball skill.
Of course, Durant is one of the most skillful players in the league.

What skills he has which would be worth the investment Jazz made so far?

Never said he was worth the investment. He is a sunken cost at this point. You can trade him for nothing and get no return, or try to capitalize on his skill set this year. The skill set has been hashed and rehashed. You either believe he has good blow by speed and good defensive ability, or you don’t. Nothing I say can change your mind

....and I agree that it is time for him to prove, which I believe he will do if he can stay healthy. Which is the BIG if.