What's new

Favors on the Block

Well that would be everybody's wet dream come true but how? Does Ed Davis and Dante work out financially?
In the grand scheme of things, we would have traded Dante for two second round picks. Don’t tell DL.

In the grand scheme of things, we would have traded Dante for two second round picks. Don’t tell DL.
Tank an entire year to acquire two second rounders that DL tosses around to the lowest bidder (until this year, apparently).

I think another team (like the Celtics) would beat our offer.
Celtics can't match the salary... I doubt they make any notable trades this year... Our offer sucks doe... so they wouldn't take that either.

I'm shocked how bad the Pelicans are, even without Zion. Only 1.5 games better than the Warriors. Their defense shouldn't be as awful as it is, Gentry gotta be on the hot seat.

We can't get Favors back in a trade until the off-season. League rules against reacquiring a traded player prevent it.

He's not coming back this year unless he gets traded AND then gets waived AND clears waivers AND then chooses to sign with us for the minimum.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using JazzFanz mobile app

We can't get Favors back in a trade until the off-season. League rules against reacquiring a traded player prevent it.

He's not coming back this year unless he gets traded AND then gets waived AND clears waivers AND then chooses to sign with us for the minimum.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using JazzFanz mobile app

You sir are worse than a damn wet blanket, we hate you for killing the dream that is D Favs coming home.

If only I knew what that meant

Shut up snowball.