What's new

Favs Replacements

The guy from Indiana. Or the guy from Sacramento. Or the guy from the Pelicans. Or the guy from the Bucks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No one listed is worth losing favors. If you can get someone like Tobias Harris then yes, do it. Otherwise focus on getting scoring from the 1-3 spots.

It’s not about them being worth losing favors... it’s about them being able to fill in adequately in his absence and allow us to address other needs with the cap space he would have taken.

I think Tony Bradley will be fine. Just send him through P1. Knock some of the blubber off.

He's a project. Its going to take a few years.

Exum and Bradley are the Core of the Jazz's future.

About Bradley - with him I'm of the mind "I won't believe it until I see it". He's not a good player. There hasn't been a game where I've watched him and thought - this looks like an NBA player. Not in the NBA, not in the G-League, not in summer league... Until I see it, I won't believe it. And I don't think we should be entering the season with the expectation that Bradley will be able to man up the backup 5 spot. This would be malpractice by the FO, IMO.

Last edited:
About Bradley - with him I'm on the stance of "I won't believe it until I see it". He's not a good player. There hasn't been a game where I've watched him and thought - this looks like an NBA player. Not in the NBA, not in the G-League, not in summer league... Until I see it, I won't believe it. And I don't think we should be entering the season with the expectation that Bradley will be able to man up the backup 5 spot. This would be malpractice by the FO, IMO.

The stuff that is most troubling is the guys that see him in practice... like Andy Larsen basically lol when asked if he's ready for minutes. It isn't just about skill either Larsen was kind of critical about his mindset and self awareness. I don't see a diamond in the rough... I think he can be an nba player but just a super generic bench big is his ceiling to me. His hand seem good and I do think he moves pretty well for how big he is... his shooting is *** though and I think he will be an average defensive center at best... I think his ceiling is minute filling big... was such a strange pick.

I think Tony Bradley will be fine. Just send him through P1. Knock some of the blubber off.

He's a project. Its going to take a few years.

Exum and Bradley are the Core of the Jazz's future.

I just spit diet pepsi out my nose.

Bradley doesn’t have anything close to the skill or athleticism to survive today’s nba. His athleticism makes Jokic or Kanter look like a young KG or Amare.

For Bradley his ceiling is something around one of the Collins twins. Not good.

Add another to Lindsey’s ever expanding wasted pick list. .