What's new

Game Thread Feb 05, 2021 5:00PM MT: Jazz at Hornets

Added to Calendar: 02-05-21

Totally different in terms of superstar power. But damn, I really can only compare this team to those Warriors of the past five years. The way they erase and build leads, it’s the only thing that feels comparable.

Not sure how it will translate to the playoffs yet. But the ability to erase a huge deficit, then build a huge lead, all in one quarter, while not playing super well. There is not a better comparison.

I mean the Warriors weren't superstars until all of the sudden they were by playing like that.

Totally different in terms of superstar power. But damn, I really can only compare this team to those Warriors of the past five years. The way they erase and build leads, it’s the only thing that feels comparable.

Not sure how it will translate to the playoffs yet. But the ability to erase a huge deficit, then build a huge lead, all in one quarter, while not playing super well. There is not a better comparison.
Yep. Those warriors teams are a poor mans version of this Jazz team.

It seems like the Hornets only get to the rim on a broken play or an offensive rebound. Jazz break the paint to create open 3s, while the Hornets just pull from outside.

Wtf? I was listening to the game on the radio driving home from work and we were up 4 with a few minutes left. Just got settled in and we're up 15?

Ok