What's new

Game Thread Feb 07, 2021 11:00AM MT: Jazz at Pacers

Added to Calendar: 02-07-21

Haven't heard anything about Conley, but I expect they will have him sit as a precaution even if the injury is not serious. Also, Pacers haven't been the same since they traded Oladipo and getting nothing in return (LaVerte is out indefinitely because of the tumor they found).

Haven't heard anything about Conley, but I expect they will have him sit as a precaution even if the injury is not serious. Also, Pacers haven't been the same since they traded Oladipo and getting nothing in return (LaVerte is out indefinitely because of the tumor they found).
They’ve lost 4 of the last 5 and may be hungry.

Jazz are about to face a major gantlet these next couple weeks, hopefully Conleys injury doesn’t linger.

They’ve lost 4 of the last 5 and may be hungry.
They said Oladipo was not happy and wanted to be traded, but he was their best player. I think they should've gotten a lot more back. I haven't been paying that close enough attention though. It will be interesting to see if Indiana can be competitive.

You trade your best offensive player for a guy you find out in the PRE-TRADE physical has a tumor on his kidney?

How was that trade not voided? Or at least re-structured.

Pacers were 8-4 before the trade - 4 -7 since.

I'm worried aboutt this one. Pacers have a really nice starting 5 and I think the sabonis and Turner combo could give us alot of trouble.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Oladipo wasn't Pacers best player. He is not even 3rd. Brogdon, Sabonis, Turner were much more important. They just have some fit issues that were also very obvious from prior years with Sabonis and Turner.

Reminder about early game today due to Super Bowl! I think I read Conley is out.

You trade your best offensive player for a guy you find out in the PRE-TRADE physical has a tumor on his kidney?

How was that trade not voided? Or at least re-structured.

Pacers were 8-4 before the trade - 4 -7 since.
I think the Pacers got an extra pick and some money tacked onto the deal.

This will be interesting to see how we run backup PG, unless Ingles subs early and Mitchell stays in late.