What's new

Game Thread Feb 11, 2023 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Knicks

Added to Calendar: 02-11-23

Jesus. THT is he best player on either team tonight

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

he is struggling on defense, just got two dumb fouls in 10 seconds. It's fine to say he is playing well on offense while struggling on d and had to substitute because he is about to foul out

He purposely fouled Toppin on a layup after a Clarkson turnover and Toppin missed both free throws. Hardly a dumb foul.

Calling now talen horton tucker will break the jazz. Triple double drough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He purposely fouled Toppin on a layup after a Clarkson turnover and Toppin missed both free throws. Hardly a dumb foul.
and then went for a dumb foul against RJ 5 sec later when he had no chance at contesting, with 4 fouls and 11 min to play. He hasn't been good at D, and that's ok. He was matched up against a very good pg, but he has also commited some unnecesary fouls and now is on the bench

Judging by that Halloween costume he calls a suit I think he’s been cuckoo for awhile now! Not quite the fashion maven he was in his heyday that’s for sure!

Yeah, Clyde was super fly back then. Today he is simply over the top.
Love the guy. Saw him walking down the street one day. I was dumbstruck, all I could say was, “You’re Clyde, ain’t ya?”

Yeah, Clyde was super fly back then. Today he is simply over the top.
Love the guy. Saw him walking down the street one day. I was dumbstruck, all I could say was, “You’re Clyde, ain’t ya?”
Me too, as a kid I actually lived in Jersey in his heyday. Love the guy big time! Great to see and listen to how sharp the guy still is behind the mic. The other dude is good too. Boler, Holly and Thurl could learn a lot from your broadcast team.