What's new

Game Thread Feb 12, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bucks

Added to Calendar: 02-12-21

If I were the coach and the jazz couldn’t score, I’d put in JC and tell him to just go 1 on 5 and he’d score just about every time. When was the last time he missed a floater?
I said it before and I will say it again. If the jazz decided that they want Clarkson to lead the league in scoring then he would.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Please let is be the Clippers, please let it be the Clippers. . .

Nah, we don't need witchcraft to score that many points on the Nets. Teams are doing it on the regular..

I think the Jazz scoring 160 on the Clips might break them. They seem sort of fragile that way.

The one thing the Jazz have really struggled with the past few seasons is beating good teams. We usually have a really good record against sub .500 teams and a poor record against teams over .500. That's not the case so far this season.

I really do think the x-factor is Clarkson and the rest of our bench. Everyone knows I’m a favors homer. But you can’t ignore his ability to get offensive rebounds and extends plays for our team. We seem to really distant ourselves once our bench and clarkson comes in

This team is so good, they are so deep. If Jazz finish with the best record in the regular season, Rudy deserves to be in the MVP discussion, even though his raw stats dont look like that, impact he has on the game on both sides of the floor is unmatched. I dont know WTF got into Jordan Clarkson, but i hope it never gets out, he is playing crazy good, its ridiculous

These guys seem to be better at basketball than I am

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
You really need to record yourself playing from every angle for a fair comparison. :) Wasn't there a thread on here of a forum member shooting 3's in their gym? Hilarious stuff.

It is crazy the skill level many NBA players have, combined with sheer size, strength and athleticism.

It is amazing to watch sport skill levels refine as a sport matures over time.