Game Thread Feb 13, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Heat

Added to Calendar: 02-13-21

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
This has nothing to do with anything but wanted to bump the game thread into the Utah Jazz Forum so...

Thejazzkickazz

So there’s a game thread every day now? Oh, just for back-to-backs. When you’re team‘s playing this well, you wish it was every day.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Need the jazz to give me a win tonight. Been a rough day for the fish family.
I'm working tonight and my wife texted me a while ago and said she is taking my 4 year old to the ER cause she landed awkwardly and her arm looked crooked. (She was jumping off her bed into a pile of stuffed animals)

Well..... Broke two bones in her arm. Probably gonna need surgery next week but is in a splint for now. And I have a high deductable plan so not only does it suck that my little one is hurting and I can't be there but it's also gonna cost thousands of dollars that I don't have. Hopefully that next stimulus package comes through soon.
IMG_20210213_160551_01.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

TheGoldStandard

I'm working tonight and my wife texted me a while ago and said she is taking my 4 year old to the ER cause she landed awkwardly and her arm looked crooked. (She was jumping off her bed into a pile of stuffed animals)

Well..... Broke two bones in her arm. Probably gonna need surgery next week but is in a splint for now. And I have a high deductable plan so not only does it suck that my little one is hurting and I can't be there but it's also gonna cost thousands of dollars that I don't have. Hopefully that next stimulus package comes through soon.
View attachment 10301

Sorry, that sucks.

FAILED STATE

View attachment 10301

So sorry, bro. That looks awful.

FAILED STATE

I haven’t watched any Heat b-ball this year... so I have no idea why they’ve been underperforming so badly. Anyone have an update on what’s going on with them?