Game Thread Feb 13, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Heat

Added to Calendar: 02-13-21

TheGoldStandard

4 starters played over 35 mins yesterday, 2 over 30, favs 20. We are going to be gassed after 1 qtr
This is the one game in this 10 game stretch where the Jazz have a back to back. Unfortunately none of the teams we are playing in this stretch will be on the back end of a b2b. Hopefully they have enough legs to pull off the W.

Jazz Fusion

Need the jazz to give me a win tonight. Been a rough day for the fish family.
I'm working tonight and my wife texted me a while ago and said she is taking my 4 year old to the ER cause she landed awkwardly and her arm looked crooked. (She was jumping off her bed into a pile of stuffed animals)

Well..... Broke two bones in her arm. Probably gonna need surgery next week but is in a splint for now. And I have a high deductable plan so not only does it suck that my little one is hurting and I can't be there but it's also gonna cost thousands of dollars that I don't have. Hopefully that next stimulus package comes through soon.
View attachment 10301

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Sorry about the bad news. Hang in there. With you.

NUMBERICA

I'm working tonight and my wife texted me a while ago and said she is taking my 4 year old to the ER cause she landed awkwardly and her arm looked crooked. (She was jumping off her bed into a pile of stuffed animals)

Well..... Broke two bones in her arm. Probably gonna need surgery next week but is in a splint for now. And I have a high deductable plan so not only does it suck that my little one is hurting and I can't be there but it's also gonna cost thousands of dollars that I don't have. Hopefully that next stimulus package comes through soon.
View attachment 10301

That's awful.

I would be remiss to not mention how big of a sham our healthcare system is in this country and I'm sorry you're on the wrong end of that.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner

View attachment 10301

Damn. No fun. Sorry man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor

View attachment 10301

Christ man! I hope your daughter's okay. That's nasty.

nateboz

View attachment 10301

Sorry buddy

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

rjfan

View attachment 10301

Wow, it looks painful :(. My wishes for a good recover of your young girl

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner

View attachment 10301

Oh that sucks mate, thoughts to the little one.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Thanks guys. Go Jazz!
No conley I assume? I haven't heard anything official yet.