What's new

Game Thread Feb 13, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Heat

Added to Calendar: 02-13-21

Need the jazz to give me a win tonight. Been a rough day for the fish family.
I'm working tonight and my wife texted me a while ago and said she is taking my 4 year old to the ER cause she landed awkwardly and her arm looked crooked. (She was jumping off her bed into a pile of stuffed animals)

Well..... Broke two bones in her arm. Probably gonna need surgery next week but is in a splint for now. And I have a high deductable plan so not only does it suck that my little one is hurting and I can't be there but it's also gonna cost thousands of dollars that I don't have. Hopefully that next stimulus package comes through soon.
View attachment 10301

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Damn Fish. So sorry to see this. I hope everything goes as well as possible.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Should’ve put down $150k then flown out and had a championship party with everyone.

If I was gonna put 150k on anything it’s ethereum. Considering putting 100k into it.

Also, when I looked yesterday our odds were 14:1 now. I might throw a little more on us before it comes down to like 8:1.

Honestly, this team sort of reminds me of...the great Dubs teams the last six or seven years.

**** it. I put 104 to win 1,456. So now I have 256 to win 4,156. LFG.

I also have 500 on over 41.0 wins. Not gonna say anything about that one to jinx myself. Who was the guy on here that put like 10 grand on our wins over every year? Curious if he did that again.

In previous years, we had to win games to stay in playoff contention. This year, I am on the edge of my seat hoping for the huge winning streaks to continue. It's crazy that despite winning 18 of the last 19, the Jazz are still only .5 game ahead of the Lakers. They can't get any distance.

I was going to say this earlier but it's tough to get too down on this team when they can push a 4 point game to 20 in minutes
So i missed the third cause i was on my way to work. Got home tonight had a few beers and decided to order some pizza, 5 minutes later i had to re-watch the third cause id missed it. Astonishing

Damn Fish. So sorry to see this. I hope everything goes as well as possible.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
It was a rough night. Got home from work around midnight. Woke her up and gave her some Tylenol. She woke up crying in pain at 4am so I gave her some ibuprofen and then stayed in bed with her and she woke up at 6 crying and I got her back to sleep with songs and cheeck rubs and didn't really get any sleep until we got up at 7:30. Wouldn't trade it for anything though. Nothing better than comforting your kid. I feel guilty for not being at the hospital with her. Hopefully I can get a nap in later.

**** it. I put 104 to win 1,456. So now I have 256 to win 4,156. LFG.

I also have 500 on over 41.0 wins. Not gonna say anything about that one to jinx myself. Who was the guy on here that put like 10 grand on our wins over every year? Curious if he did that again.
I think it was Dwill Texas?
You are guaranteed to win your over bet. **** the jinx.

I think it was Dwill Texas?
You are guaranteed to win your over bet. **** the jinx.

The one thing I worry about most is if a minimum of 70 games have to be played. I want to say we had one game canceled a while back but I might be wrong. If we play 69 games and go 50-19 and the bet is voided I’ll lose my ****.

When I watch this team whip the ball around the perimeter, it really reminds me of the 2013-14 Spurs. The Jazz have made no secret of their efforts to emulate the Spurs, and it looks like they've succeeded. What a great time to be a Jazz fan!

Imagine the Lakers fans right, their going 'we win 8 of 10 and can't make up any ground, smh.'
In previous years, we had to win games to stay in playoff contention. This year, I am on the edge of my seat hoping for the huge winning streaks to continue. It's crazy that despite winning 18 of the last 19, the Jazz are still only .5 game ahead of the Lakers. They can't get any distance.

Sent from my CPH1907 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol. The media was saying that his Lakers teams was a lot better than last year's championship team. Think of how good the Jazz are playing.

The one thing I worry about most is if a minimum of 70 games have to be played. I want to say we had one game canceled a while back but I might be wrong. If we play 69 games and go 50-19 and the bet is voided I’ll lose my ****.
That would be total bull ****

Last edited:
Filed under "the jazz get no respect regardless of our record", according to the NBA.com recap apparently we have Bogdan Bogdonovic. I had no idea. Pretty cool we have both of the Bogies. We need to play Bogdan more if you ask me. Seems like he's logged hardly any minutes at all for the jazz.

Also the video hyped "GORGEOUS NYANG"