What's new

Game Thread Feb 19, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 02-19-21

I have no idea what Hubie was just trying to say.

It’s their normal substitution pattern but yeah... he’s not had his best night. I’m not sure why that last one was a fouls though. PG puts a forearm right in his chest so he’s now slightly out of position maybe? IDK.

Morris at the 5 is a tough cover... we should have been going right at the rim but Don went for the hero shot.
I am not that bullish on the 3 pt attempt. If you think you can make it, you take it but he had favourable matchup at the rim for sure.

Mitchell forcing some bad shots and our close out defense has been horrendous tonight.

Push-off P. It's hard to beat all 8 of them.

This is a good loss. This team needs to readjust. They became too happy with chucking 3s. Teams are now playing for that. So we need to get back to driving, hitting the lobs, and hitting the 3 if it’s open.

our defense has been poor. And we need to figure out how to rebound when Rudy helps off.

This is a good loss. This team needs to readjust. They became too happy with chucking 3s. Teams are now playing for that. So we need to get back to driving, hitting the lobs, and hitting the 3 if it’s open.
bingo. i don't really have a problem with this in the long run.