What's new

Game Thread Feb 19, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 02-19-21

We could win this if someone other than Conley and Gobert ever decides to show up. You’re not going to beat a top team if most of your team doesn’t show up. Mitchell, jingles, and Bogie were awful. Perhaps the worst I’ve ever seen them play.

I’m gonna get flamed for this........ I’m pretty sure they are better than us. It’s just a matter of whether they put it together at the right time.

As great as Rudy has played he allowed two offensive rebounds that led to two threes.

Mitchell decided not to show up at all. Ingles air balled a three. We’re 1-6 from three. Somehow we’re only down 8.

We could win this if someone other than Conley and Gobert ever decides to show up. You’re not going to beat a top team if most of your team doesn’t show up. Mitchell, jingles, and Bogie were awful. Perhaps the worst I’ve ever seen them play.
Give the Clippers some credit, braugh. That perimeter D is amazing.

You know I haven't really been worried about the jazz since the Denver game. Yeah we yell and stuff but there was always that sense they can just turn it on. Not so certain tonight.

As great as Rudy has played he allowed two offensive rebounds that led to two threes.

Mitchell decided not to show up at all. Ingles air balled a three. We’re 1-6 from three. Somehow we’re only down 8.
Pat Bev would make you **** your pants. He’s definitely in Mitchell’s head.