What's new

Game Thread Feb 19, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 02-19-21

I'm missing the game but 4 free throws for the jazz, only 2 for the clippers. The refs just letting everything go?

This. Some brutal **** that half.
I’m cool with them calling push offs if they either... call it both ways... or call the foul where they are ****ing tackiling us before the push.

We ain’t shooting well. We’ve made a few bonehead plays. We’ve got the refs against us... it’s a good thing we’ve got a ****ing HYDRA!

Blatant bad reffing tonight. Rudy gets mugged on our end, then they call a touch foul for Kawhi on the other end. Kawhi pushing off with his forearm while dribbling outside the 3 pt line and no call. Bojan gets mugged by 3 Clippers on his way to the rim and no call. The Clippers are getting away with REALLY physical play, and the Jazz have not been allowed to match that physicality without getting called for fouls. Jazz need to bring more energy and be crisper in running the offense. Conley has looked good in his limited minutes at least.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

What a weird half. Felt like the Clippers dominated, but we're only down 8. If we can start knocking down threes, we're right in this one.
This is why I've had a hard time doubting this team. We are playing like ****, they seem like they can't miss, we're only down 8. Testament to how good we really are. But the come-from-behind mojo is bound to run out sometime. I just hope it's not tonight.

Some one needs to read the invictus poem at half and tell them to quit being *******. Gobert needs to eat some ****ing wheaties. Mitchell needs to calm the **** down, Bogy needs someone to suck him off to give him a boost of confidence. And for hell sakes someone please get Quin a couple of Hookers.

If Mitchell and Bogdanovic could play more like the last bit of the half.

Major frustration when both players are struggling. Hit your shots gentlemen

DM playing some really ****** defense.

Blaming the refs is such a douche move. Everyone thinks their team gets robbed.
I don't think teams win or lose by refs. I do believe that refs sway the game to a degree that makes it easier to win.

Look at the super bowl. TB earned that win but they had an easier path due to the refs.

We got a lot of douches on here tonight having the audacity to point out pathetic, LA biased refs.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Blatant bad reffing tonight. Rudy gets mugged on our end, then they call a touch foul for Kawhi on the other end. Kawhi pushing off with his forearm while dribbling outside the 3 pt line and no call. Bojan gets mugged by 3 Clippers on his way to the rim and no call. The Clippers are getting away with REALLY physical play, and the Jazz have not been allowed to match that physicality without getting called for fouls. Jazz need to bring more energy and be crisper in running the offense. Conley has looked good in his limited minutes at least.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Currently 8 fouls called us 4 on them... which team is more hands on the perimeter? Beverly doesn’t have one foul? Not one? Okay... sure.

I don't think teams win or lose by refs. I do believe that refs sway the game to a degree that makes it easier to win.

Look at the super bowl. TB earned that win but they had an easier path due to the refs.

We got a lot of douches on here tonight having the audacity to point out pathetic, LA biased refs.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
NBA refs have more influence on a game than any other sport and it’s not really close.

I know I’m biased but there are times when I think we get a good fair whistle... tonight it’s not close.

We still need to shoot the ball better and eliminate a few of the unnecessary mistakes. The inbound turnover at half court is like unacceptable... drives me nuts.

Just because you can shoot a 3 every time down the court doesn’t mean should. What happened to lobs to Rudy and Favors?

Time to adjust and stop being so one dimensional.