What's new

Game Thread Feb 22, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Hornets

Added to Calendar: 02-22-21

That is awesome! Let us know where you are sitting, maybe we get a glimpse!

A friend has season tickets and invited me and my wife to go with him tonight, so I'm not yet sure where the tickets actually are. But he usually has really good seats (much better than I ever buy for myself), so there's a pretty good chance we might be lower bowl and visible to the camera. I'll let you know!

Edit: I look like this (or did a few years ago, haha) in case you've forgotten :)
1614018913267.png

A friend has season tickets and invited me and my wife to go with him tonight, so I'm not yet sure where the tickets actually are. But he usually has really good seats (much better than I ever buy for myself), so there's a pretty good chance we might be lower bowl and visible to the camera. I'll let you know!

Edit: I look like this (or did a few years ago, haha) in case you've forgotten :)
View attachment 10366
That is awesome! Man you haven't changed much from the MTC days bro. Good on ya! Take that Hydra sign and wave it around, we will see you.

Kind of feel like this isn't just a "Must win" but a "Must win by 20."
Agreed, because I bet we would beat the spread of 12 1/2. Better win by 20. Or at least 13.

We opened as 12 point favorites and are now at 13.5. Vegas must be tired of getting burned by the Jazz lol.

Last edited:
Alright, so I feel like there's a big story in here somewhere... gotta get the deets.
We were in the MTC together, well, at the same time, in different districts, and we went to the same mission in Germany. Colton served in a city with my future wife as well, so there is a vague and long-ago connection there.

I believe Colton was also companions with a dude who went to my high school. At one point my mission had 6 people from my high school there. Weird.

We opened as 12 poor favorites and are now at 13.5. Vegas must be tired of getting burned by the Jazz lol.
I locked in 12.5, feeling pretty good about it.