What's new

Game Thread Feb 24, 2021 8:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Lakers

Added to Calendar: 02-24-21

Why is Gobert playing so far off Gasol? He could easy stay with him if he decided to drive

You thought I was joking about the refs. James just hit Gobert in the head and Gobert got the foul. Tough going 5 on 8.

Kuz 4 steps is apparently an amazing play now

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
This is LeBron's personal ref squad. They will be punished for every foul they call against LA later.

Damn, got a stop and no rebound again...

edit: thanks Kuzma for not taking that wide open corner 3

I kind of like that Conley didnt get selected so he could hold the belt of best player never selected to a all star game. He's been underrated his whole career, why stop now?

Why is Gobert playing so far off Gasol? He could easy stay with him if he decided to drive
Because he's guarding the paint and Gasol is a great passer.

People bag on Gasol being washed, but his pure size, skill, and savvy has made him a real contributor to the team even if he doesn't look great. Just skimming +/- on a random game, he's usually got one of the best on the team and it doesn't always line up with Lebron.

Yeah, the ref complaining is bad.
Refs weren’t too bad... I just don’t ever remember a team going a full quarter and a half with no foul call on them... none. Not like they were playing aggressive defense.