What's new

FIFA WORLD CUP 2022

Avery

Dunno if the highlights are available in all countries, Argentina 1 - Saudi Arabia 2

Stunning result for Asian football, mediocre result for personal freedoms and women's rights....

Massive upset. It's kind of like Appalachian State beating Michigan a few years ago.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Massive upset. It's kind of like Appalachian State beating Michigan a few years ago.

Yeah almost that big, not quite up there tho. Doesn't hold a candle to this years Victorian Roller Derby League team losing to the slags from the Kingston City Rollers. WHAT A ****ING UPSET!!!!

MVP

What crap start game by Denmark. Very disappointing display. Oh well, it could be worse ( see Argentina).

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
Some heavyweights debuting today.. Germany.. Spain.. Belgium.. let's see how they stack up.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Some heavyweights debuting today.. Germany.. Spain.. Belgium.. let's see how they stack up.

Germany v Japan could be a belter, technically japan could actually be better than Germany the different will be the height and strength of the German players.

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
Germany v Japan could be a belter, technically japan could actually be better than Germany the different will be the height and strength of the German players.
Uhhh.. let’s face it .. it’s gonna be a thrashing.. hahahaha..

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
Rudiger.. Mueller.. Havertz.. Gnarbry.. Guenderwan., .. OMG sounds like a UCL All Stars team.. lol

Jazzmix

I must say this world cup doesn't really excite me much, feels out of place in november. It didn't help that I watched my national team yesterday - Poland playing against Mexico. It was 90 minutes of incredible boredom with a very questionable penalty missed by Lewandowski (he used to be a penalty machine, scoring with that typical hesitation last step to make the goalie react before shooting but yesterday he denitely got nervous).