What's new

FIFA WORLD CUP 2022

Damn.. really? Dunno anyone who hates tacos.
I've been living in Mexico City for 4 years now. I don't like tacos :D. I mean, once in a while Mexican food is great but it gets boring and repetitive. It's not healthy either. As a Peruvian expat I miss fresh seafood and the influence of Japanese and Chinese cuisine. I think you live in Bangkok right? Food in Thailand is great (I've been there a few times). I also like Vietnamese food.

I've been living in Mexico City for 4 years now. I don't like tacos :D. I mean, once in a while Mexican food is great but it gets boring and repetitive. It's not healthy either. As a Peruvian expat I miss fresh seafood and the influence of Japanese and Chinese cuisine. I think you live in Bangkok right? Food in Thailand is great (I've been there a few times). I also like Vietnamese food.
Yes! I actually love the "variety". So I love all kinds of food. Thai food. Chinese. Japanese. Indian. Western. Mexican. The key for me is variety. Actually that's partly why I've moved back here cos of the variety of food. Especially Thai food cos we have been influenced by Chinese and Indians and also have our own uniqueness.

Vietnamese I also really love, the freshness of flavours and the ingredients.

Again, for me the key is the Variety. I like trying new stuff.

Yes! I actually love the "variety". So I love all kinds of food. Thai food. Chinese. Japanese. Indian. Western. Mexican. The key for me is variety. Actually that's partly why I've moved back here cos of the variety of food. Especially Thai food cos we have been influenced by Chinese and Indians and also have our own uniqueness.

Vietnamese I also really love, the freshness of flavours and the ingredients.

Again, for me the key is the Variety. I like trying new stuff.
I think Peruvian could be one of your favourites as it is very diverse (influenced by its own ancient cuisine, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese...Peru has one of the largest japanese communities in the world, etc). I love food in SE Asia, except Philippines, where I lived for a few months.

Here’s today’s lunch watching Jazz game .. hahaha

View attachment 13605

WTF is that? A burrito with chips? Its all the same **** in a different wrapper. Various forms of ****. With Chips? Chips are about as Mexican as honest corruption free government. If you wanna get a traditional chip feed, go Scottish and get some Fish and Chips with a side of deep fried heroin.

WTF is that? A burrito with chips? Its all the same **** in a different wrapper. Various forms of ****. With Chips? Chips are about as Mexican as honest corruption free government. If you wanna get a traditional chip feed, go Scottish and get some Fish and Chips with a side of deep fried heroin.
LOL .. bro.. it's just lunch.. 1 in 3 meals in a day.. why so serious.. Hahaha..

Tell you what, it was bloody yummy though.. haven't had it for a while.. so soft and juicy and tasty!!

LOL .. bro.. it's just lunch.. 1 in 3 meals in a day.. why so serious.. Hahaha..

Tell you what, it was bloody yummy though.. haven't had it for a while.. so soft and juicy and tasty!!

That **** is one in three meals? How old are you? 18? you don't get a pass for eating that ****. Yummy? Your food should be a chore, a plate of ****ing salad with a side of canned tuna, that's all you deserve.

I hate you ONELOVE and the awful diet you stand for. You Bastard!!!!!!

Lots of new faces coming your way @Rubashov @Douchebag K

Australia is reviewing its entire visa and immigration system in an all-out effort to rapidly increase its workforce.

Lots of new faces coming your way @Rubashov @Douchebag K

Australia is reviewing its entire visa and immigration system in an all-out effort to rapidly increase its workforce.

Sky news dude, its the Murdoch Press, I wouldn't believe a word of it. Most importantly where are these people going to live? We have a housing crisis in this country too.

Sky news dude, its the Murdoch Press, I wouldn't believe a word of it. Most importantly where are these people going to live? We have a housing crisis in this country too.
Well we will see.. you guys could use some new blood and more consumption is always good..

You just have to introduce the badly needed capital gains tax on property and city planning issues to deal with housing.

I mean with all that vacant land it’s amazing how expensive housing is Australia.

I mean the country’s a continent for Christ sake.. lol..