What's new

Finn from Glee is dead.

Beantown

My wife watched the show. She started crying. Haha. Drugs suck.

main-cory-monteith-cov.jpg

No, drugs are wonderful and amazing and can take you to fanstastical far-away places where Jonny Depp and Tim Burton prance and frolic in the cannabis flowers waving overhead.

Overdosing on drugs sucks.

I'm glad beans married so he can play the "its my wife's show" card... ane none of us see through it.

I'm glad beans married so he can play the "its my wife's show" card... ane none of us see through it.

haha yea i love me some Glee, I do watch it though for her. I have to watch Glee and Bachelor if she watch Walking Dead and Breaking Bad with me.

I cried a little.

Ok, a lot. Like a baby.

Then I finally got my wife to stop turning that show on and things got a lot better.

My wife watched the show. She started crying. Haha. Drugs suck.

main-cory-monteith-cov.jpg

From your wonderful thread title I wondered if they killed off the character or if the actor was actually dead.

By the way, the man's name is Cory Monteith.

Poor poor rich guy. What a hard life. He made some crappy tv show, worked a few times a year, didnt have to worry about money, got bored with life, and overdosed.

I feel so bad for someone like him. It's a good thing that I have to work 50+ hours per week for peanuts otherwise I might OD too.

Poor poor rich guy. What a hard life. He made some crappy tv show, worked a few times a year, didnt have to worry about money, got bored with life, and overdosed.

I feel so bad for someone like him. It's a good thing that I have to work 50+ hours per week for peanuts otherwise I might OD too.

so only lazy rich people struggle with addiction? Douche.

Who's to say he was lazy? He probably dedicated more effort to his job/craft than thriller has to anything in his life.

I dunno bro it takes a ****load of dedication to keep Thrillin' Jazzfanz.

Thanks for your feedback..........

*ding ding*

And that concludes round 1!

Boy ladies and gentlemen, do we have a fight today!! Emotions are spilling. Blood is gushing. Sweat is dripping.

Can you wait until round 2? I know I barely can!

I liked Glee for a while. As a musician I couldn't help but be ecstatic about a weekly TV show with well produced music.

This bums me out. He was a talented kid that worked his butt off to get where he was.

I hate it when celebrities a lot younger than me die. Makes me feel quite old and yet grateful at the same time.

I liked Glee for a while. As a musician I couldn't help but be ecstatic about a weekly TV show with well produced music.

This bums me out. He was a talented kid that worked his butt off to get where he was.

I hate it when celebrities a lot younger than me die. Makes me feel quite old and yet grateful at the same time.

You're hardly a musician.