What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Fire Snyder!!!

jom2003

I think that falls on Quin his ownself. He has or had guys on the roster that were good perimeter defenders but he will or would not play them.
because what we need are 2-way players. not good defender that puts us 4 on 5 offensively. apparently coaches out there agree with Quin's judgement and that's why Shaq Harrison is in the G-league right now instead getting a chance for his defense. and neither would Oni get any offers once we release him.

Last edited:

jom2003

These are stupid takes. Quins not going anywhere. The only thing I see is not playing our key players when the victory is obvious. Quin is great and we won't find better.
i mean the guy also says we should hire DL as our head coach so I'm stunned that many posters here took him seriously

homeytennis

because what we need are 2-way players. not good defender that puts us 4 on 5 offensively. apparently coaches out there agree with Quin's judgement and that's why Shaq Harrison is in the G-league right now instead getting a chance for his defense. and neither would Oni get any offers once we release him.
RHJ, Isiah Whitehead, Shaq, Justin Jackson and even Korver were guys available and the Jazz said no thank you.

Ma Jun

We should learn from Heat in 2006 and Cavalier in 2016。

Only Dennis Lindsey can lead Jazz to first Champion.

We must fire Snyder as soon as possible.

Game6Conley

This new owner is gonna deeply regret not doing a full clearing of the house right when he touched down... a fatal error was made and in turn progress was delayed...

Game6Conley

The one thing Utah does have going for itself right now is at least their not as bad as the lakers. Thje lakers being avg age 30 and playing .500 ball lets Utah's 28 year old roster fly under the radar.

there is a similar stink tho upon closer inspection with these 2 teams.. massively overpaid players weighing things down bigtime...