What's new

Fire Snyder!!!

Keeping Don past this contract isn't a consideration for me. It won't happen, so trying to prevent him from demanding a trade is not something I'd do. Having said that, there is no scenario where that isn't the operating plan for Ryan. The goals are pretty clear:

1. Save Ryan Money
2. Make Ryan Money
3. Appease Donovan
So they:

1. Trade Rudy for some salary scraps that helps us move under the tax.
2. Keep Quin to keep Donovan happy.
3. Lopo rationalizes why we are doing much worse next year and calls for more time.
4. Nets or Bulls win the title next year with Rudy.

So they:

1. Trade Rudy for some salary scraps that helps us move under the tax.
2. Keep Quin to keep Donovan happy.
3. Lopo rationalizes why we are doing much worse next year and calls for more time.
4. Nets or Bulls win the title next year with Rudy.

I actually think Quin will want out. I'm convinced his mind is on his next destination. I don't think they'll keep Quin here against his wishes. Not when they could get a pick and use it to salary dump.

I do think our next coach will be someone Don picks....similar to Billups. Dame did not want Stotts gone, but that came to an end and he got to pick his next coach.

I actually think Quin will want out. I'm convinced his mind is on his next destination. I don't think they'll keep Quin here against his wishes. Not when they could get a pick and use it to salary dump.

I do think our next coach will be someone Don picks....similar to Billups. Dame did not want Stotts gone, but that came to an end and he got to pick his next coach.

If DM stays, guarantee you it’s Johnny Bryant.

But I think DM would rather go to NY and join him there.

Basically Quin don’t give an eff and he’s out.

I think Donovan is tanking his way out.

Ainge is worried his tee time isn’t early enough and he might miss his grandsons swim meet.

Locke thinks the team needs more rest advantage.

Ryan is thinking about how in Jr Jazz he scored 15 points that one time and also wondering if it will take one or two firsts to get under the tax.

Boler is generally confused about something.

JazzFanz is melting.

The churro is dead.

Just gotta accept this Jazz team for what they are. A 40-50 win team that could never make past the second round.

The Jazz as a whole is really good at being "good but never elite" throughout their franchise history. It's in the Jazz DNA.

Just gotta accept this Jazz team for what they are. A 40-50 win team that could never make past the second round.

The Jazz as a whole is really good at being "good but never elite" throughout their franchise history. It's in the Jazz DNA.
I disagree. This is something more. The thing that is so frustrating is that this team is actually good. They are not true title contenders because of their poor defense, but at their best they are clearly one of the top 5 teams in the league.

They definitely need a new coach and perhaps a team psychologist. My vote is for Ted Lasso.

I disagree. This is something more. The thing that is so frustrating is that this team is actually good. They are not true title contenders because of their poor defense, but at their best they are clearly one of the top 5 teams in the league.

They definitely need a new coach and perhaps a team psychologist. My vote is for Ted Lasso.
If they’re looking for a psychiatrist, I know a guy.

I wish I knew how to look this up, but this team has to at least be close for the record of losing games with 20 pt leads in a season right?

The way we came out in Game 3 with so much on the line made me feel like Quin's time coaching the jazz is coming near a close. There is simply no excuses for this team anymore. You hope a coach grows in his role and as Rudy says "continue to get better" but that clearly hasnt happened. I'm done blaming things on Dennis Lindsey. Yeah he totally botched the handling of the team but the coach has to make the most of what he's given and Quin clearly has not done so.