What's new

Fire up the Trade Machine

I want the Bucks to win the title this year (I love Giannis and always cheer for the small market team). They also only have one asset to trade, their 2029 FRP. So, I decided to look for a trade that gets us that pick and helps them win a title. This is what I propose:

Jazz get: 2029 FRP (unprotected), Pat Connaughton, & Grayson Allen.
Bucks get: Clarkson & Vanderbilt

How would you feel about this?

I want the Bucks to win the title this year (I love Giannis and always cheer for the small market team). They also only have one asset to trade, their 2029 FRP. So, I decided to look for a trade that gets us that pick and helps them win a title. This is what I propose:

If it guarantees the Bucks winning the title this year over a lot of teams I dislike I'm ok with it. It's a little light just for the chance of them doing so.

If it guarantees the Bucks winning the title this year over a lot of teams I dislike I'm ok with it. It's a little light just for the chance of them doing so.
I feel like it is not enough for Jazz, but I wouldn't hate the trade. That is probably a better pick than anything else on the market (even better than the Lakers IMO).

I agree with you Clarkson is a great fit on the Bucks team. That would solidify their lineup. I would still like to see the Jazz get another pick in 2024