What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

Or he might just be having a fluke year.

Dunn's junior year stats are better than Hield's junior year stats. What if Dunn exploded his senior year like Hield?

So you're basing it off of last year rather than this year, a season in which Hield is playing out of his mind? Makes sense.

This was my big board at the start of the season.

Now time for my end of season big board. Don't think the tourney is going to change anything.

1. Ben Simmons
2. Brandon Ingram
3. Dragana Bender
4. Jakob Poetl
5. Jamal Murray
6. Jaylen Brown
7. Kris Dunn
8. Timothe Luwawu
9. Buddy Hield
10. Ivan Rabb
11. Henry Ellenson
12. Skal Labisserie
13. Wayne Baldwin
14. Demetrius Jackson
15. Furkan Korkmaz
16. Marquese Chriss
17. Deyonta Davis
18. Stephen Zimmerman
19. Diamond Stone
20. Donatas Sabonis
21. Damian Jones
22. Tyler Ulis
23. Denzel Valentine
24. Caris Levert
25. Tauren Prince
26. Malik Beasley
27. Grayson Allen
28. Petr Cornelie
29. Ivicia Zubiac
30. Ante Zisic
We gonna get furkan aren't we? It's destined.

What position is he and what is his size?

I know this is weeks late and everyone saw it already but, I still can't believe Jalen Adams made this shot..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axt7zhazgWA

He'd be dumb to hire an agent, but he's definitely an NBA player. Will be interesting to see how some of UConn's players test the this years draft.. I think I had him as the 30th pick in one of my preseason mocks, not the best call but he's gonna make the league.. ****s crazy.

Pretty amazing shot.

Still not as good as Trevor bookers buzzer beater doe

So you're basing it off of last year rather than this year, a season in which Hield is playing out of his mind? Makes sense.

No, I just think Dunn plays a position of higher value and is a more overall talented player. I mean, they are rated right by each other, so I don't think it's a huge difference.

But when you are rating seniors, you have to ask yourself "What if all these guys on the board where 4th year players? What stats would they be putting up?"

No, I just think Dunn plays a position of higher value and is a more overall talented player. I mean, they are rated right by each other, so I don't think it's a huge difference.

But when you are rating seniors, you have to ask yourself "What if all these guys on the board where 4th year players? What stats would they be putting up?"

Hield is doing things no one has really ever done. He is probably the most insane college shooter I have ever seen, excluding Maravich who I never saw. In today's NBA, you can't discount that. It's huge. Add in legit size and good athleticism anf the kid could be a major star. Dunn's not that level of a talent.

Hield is doing things no one has really ever done. He is probably the most insane college shooter I have ever seen, excluding Maravich who I never saw. In today's NBA, you can't discount that. It's huge. Add in legit size and good athleticism anf the kid could be a major star. Dunn's not that level of a talent.

A bit of a hyperbole.

Check out the God Jodie Meeks and how comparable his junior season is to Buddy's senior season.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/jodie-meeks-1.html

I liked buddy when he was projected around 10-15 ish. I think a slightly better version of Meeks might be his downside. That's not too bad honestly if Meeks stayed healthy he's decent. At the 3-5 range I'm out on Hield.

I really hope Luwawu falls. I think he might be the international steal this year. If not there are other decent wings around our range. We have to give up a ton to move up and get buddy and it isn't worth it.

Adam Morrison, and he was just a Junior.

There is about 1-2 players every year putting up stats similar to Buuddy's.

It's not simply about stats. It's about skill that will translate and winning and doing it against top flight competition.

With other great (borderline) NBA talent around him. Hield has little.

He might not have NBA talent around him, but he has 3 good experienced senior starters playing with him who are all really good shooters too. He is playing really well, but there are players who do this every year. Hield is getting a little too much hype just for having a really good shooting year as a senior.

He might not have NBA talent around him, but he has 3 good experienced senior starters playing with him who are all really good shooters too. He is playing really well, but there are players who do this every year. Hield is getting a little too much hype just for having a really good shooting year as a senior.

We can agree to disagree.

FWIW too, I think 'Nova beats them this weekend.