What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

Yeah, I want to see him shoot too. If he develops consistent jump shot I'd take him over anybody else in this draft.

oh **** not this again
Actually mods can close this thread. I heard from a very good source that Atlanta filed a tampering charge with the league office after all the talk about mutual interest between Millsap and the Jazz. As we know, NO contact is allowed until July 1st, even if a player is going to be an unrestricted free agent.

Adam Silver has already established there was illegal contact between Millsap, his agent and members of the Jazz coaching staff and front office. The Jazz are expected to lose two first round picks and be fined $250,000K.

have you seen him play? Can you tell us more about him?

He is Hezonja-like in that he is both athletic and a great shooter. Quick release. Quick first step. Saw limited minutes with Anadolu Efes but shows great potential as a scorer. Heard some comparisons to Rudy Fernandez but I think he could be much better. Will probably be the best guard out of Turkey.

He has a game in 6 hours I think, in Fiba u19 tournament.

Actually mods can close this thread. I heard from a very good source that Atlanta filed a tampering charge with the league office after all the talk about mutual interest between Millsap and the Jazz. As we know, NO contact is allowed until July 1st, even if a player is going to be an unrestricted free agent.

Adam Silver has already established there was illegal contact between Millsap, his agent and members of the Jazz coaching staff and front office. The Jazz are expected to lose two first round picks and be fined $250,000K.

And the connection between Lamarcus Aldridge and San Antonio? Is that tampering too? LMA informed the Spurs and the Lakers that he was opting out, so the teams could draft accordingly. Lakers draft a guard. Spurs draft a stash pick.

Man, if I just had a nickel...

Got to love the battle of the shoe companies. Because he has a contract with Adidas and the Croatian federation has a deal with Jordan Brand does not look like he will be playing in the U19 championships starting today including a game against the US. US has big time prospects as well.

Got to love the battle of the shoe companies. Because he has a contract with Adidas and the Croatian federation has a deal with Jordan Brand does not look like he will be playing in the U19 championships starting today including a game against the US. US has big time prospects as well.

sickening, actually...

I only eat the blue ones. Other colors taste like blah.

Amen. Go Big Blue! amirite?

Actually, The center I was thinking of was Zhou Qi. Poeltl should be out of range. After listening to the F/O speak lately, I cant help but think that they'd be happy to have a 7'1" center who shoots, block shots AND shows some pretty good vision and feel for the game passing the ball.

I wasn't thinking Poeltl. I actually thought you were thinking something completely different.
Oh well, things will change a lot between now and then.