What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

Yah pretty sure Zhou wont even end up in this draft, If I'm the Jazz and he continues to improve/add weight, I'd give him a promise(unless the Jazz somehow are headed to the lottery). For some reason I just think the Jazz will go for a 7'er.

I think the following redundant targets can be eliminated from the list of possible draftee's; Henry Ellenson, Diamond Stone, Egemen Guven, Nigel Hayes, Domantas Sabonis and possibly Damian Jones.. (after the Lyles selection)

Also ESPN released a 2016 mock with Malik Pope 5th overall:confused:.. quite the discrepancy with DX whos got him 29th.

I kind of think ESPN is closer to the truth than DX right now. He probably won't be top 5, but he seems a lock for the lottery unless he really sucks next year.

Yah pretty sure Zhou wont even end up in this draft, If I'm the Jazz and he continues to improve/add weight, I'd give him a promise(unless the Jazz somehow are headed to the lottery). For some reason I just think the Jazz will go for a 7'er.

I think the following redundant targets can be eliminated from the list of possible draftee's; Henry Ellenson, Diamond Stone, Egemen Guven, Nigel Hayes, Domantas Sabonis and possibly Damian Jones.. (after the Lyles selection)

Also ESPN released a 2016 mock with Malik Pope 5th overall:confused:.. quite the discrepancy with DX whos got him 29th.

Well dont actually think ESPN's was a mock draft more of the big board variety. Ford has been very high on Pope.

This draft sucks, guys. Can't wait to bitch about it for the next 13 months.

Mods,
sticky?

And the connection between Lamarcus Aldridge and San Antonio? Is that tampering too? LMA informed the Spurs and the Lakers that he was opting out, so the teams could draft accordingly. Lakers draft a guard. Spurs draft a stash pick.

Yes, it's tampering. When you have to break the rules because a lot of other teams are doing the same, it's time for the commissioner to step in. Either start punishing teams for tampering or change the rules.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with teams talking to players after the season has ended. It's silly to view the NBA season ending with the NBA Finals, but contracts being in force until July 10th (with an early 10-day negotiating window).

Yep, Dragan out. Would have been a good chance for him to impress scouts and see how he plays against the US kids.

Only light blue jelly beans are any good.

They don't even exist.. Except maybe in AFAM classes (which also don't exist).

You have to be the most miserable human I have ever almost came in contact with.
Your life??

what does the following mean to you?

You found "misery" where there was a joke.

Does this say more about me, way over here on the other end of an internet connection, or you?

tia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCHvQmgKcuQ

He didnt get measured at this Nike Camp today, I bet he's short. interesting for a player once listed at 6'7"

Scratch 'possibly Damian Jones' from the list on my last post. He's been listed as 6'10 on these sites, but just measured 7' with a 7'2" wingspan.

Other noteworthy measurements:

Poeltl 7'1" wingspan (previously reported 7'3")
Tyrone Wallace 6'6", 6'9½" wingspan. (Exum sized PG)
James Webb only a 6'10½" wingspan.
Great measurments for Antonio Blakeney at 6'4½" and 189lbs.
Underwhelming 6'10" wingspans for Sabonis and Tarczewski.

Also;

Jonathan Isaac (reportedly 6'6 last year) measures 6'10!! with a 7'0 wingspan.

what does the following mean to you?

You found "misery" where there was a joke.

Does this say more about me, way over here on the other end of an internet connection, or you?

tia

That you're smarter than me? What do I win?

A lot of player development can and will happen in the next year.
I thought the '14 and '15 drafts made that very clear.