What's new

Following potential 2012 draftees

Henson = Brandan Wright

No. ****ing. Thanks. What are you getting from him that you aren't getting from Evans?

Henson = Brandan Wright

No. ****ing. Thanks. What are you getting from him that you aren't getting from Evans?

Henson is on my avoid like plague list too. He'll be a good 2 inches shorter barefoot than Camby and we'll inherit all of Camby's early problems in transitioning to the NBA (poor rebounding, injuries from fragility).

I'm not a big fan of Henson either, though I definitely like him better than last year. Even if we needed a big he wouldn't be on my wish list.

Could Teague move up to borderline lottery with an impressive Final 4?

MKG guarding Louisvilles PG..... Wow

Could Teague move up to borderline lottery with an impressive Final 4?

MKG guarding Louisvilles PG..... Wow

Peyton Siva sucks. He can't shoot at all. Having Davis in the middle renders him useless and having a center who can't handle any of his passes doesn't help.

........../$$
.........|__/
........./$$
........|..$$
........|..$$
........|..$$
../$$..|..$$
./.$$$$$$/
.\______/

../$$$$$$
./$$__..$$
| $$...\.$$
|.$$$$$$$$
|.$$__..$$
|.$$ |..$$
|.$$ |..$$
|__/ |__/

./$$$$$$$$
|_____.$$
...../$$/
..../$$/
.../$$/
../$$/
./$$$$$$$$
|________/

./$$$$$$$$
|_____ $$
...../$$/
..../$$/
.../$$/
../$$/
./$$$$$$$$
|________/

Possibly. I still like the idea of an elite passer bringing out the best of The Four. I want to see them all reach their full potential, especially Favors, and I really believe that Marshall could help them do that.

I'm a super homer of Marshall's passing.
I just don't like the idea of there being a big defensive weakness in the lineup of "The Four". Especially at the PG position with the PnR's and what not. That's why I'm holding out till combine results to see how bad Marshall's lateral quickness is compared to Lilliard. If it's marginal, go with Marshall. If Lilliard is superior, go with him.

I'm a super homer of Marshall's passing.
I just don't like the idea of there being a big defensive weakness in the lineup of "The Four". Especially at the PG position with the PnR's and what not. That's why I'm holding out till combine results to see how bad Marshall's lateral quickness is compared to Lilliard. If it's marginal, go with Marshall. If Lilliard is superior, go with him.

Not a bad idea. Personally though, Lillard's level of competition scares me more than Marshall's potential defensive liability.

Not a bad idea. Personally though, Lillard's level of competition scares me more than Marshall's potential defensive liability.

Lilliard's level of competition is a 2 way thing.
1: His opponents suck and 2: His teammates suck.
If his teammates suck real bad, Lilliard then has to carry the load on his back. That means he is overall a much better player than we think he is. If Lilliard is scoring in volume, he probably takes time off on defense. Then you gotta wonder if he's better defensively too than we've seen.
But if his opponents suck bad, then you worryabout the D-League effect (think Morris Almond).

So Lilliard could either be much better than we think or much worse. Kind of like Alec Burks.

Lilliard's level of competition is a 2 way thing.
1: His opponents suck and 2: His teammates suck.
If his teammates suck real bad, Lilliard then has to carry the load on his back. That means he is overall a much better player than we think he is. If Lilliard is scoring in volume, he probably takes time off on defense. Then you gotta wonder if he's better defensively too than we've seen.
But if his opponents suck bad, then you worryabout the D-League effect (think Morris Almond).

So Lilliard could either be much better than we think or much worse. Kind of like Alec Burks.

True. The difference is that even though Burks didn't play great competition, it was still better than what Lillard has been going up against. I hope I don't sound like a Lillard hater...if we get him, then I'll support the decision. I'm just very hesitant about him atm.