What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

Nate Wolters with 18 points, 12 assists, and 5 rebounds in a win today in the Semi-Finals of the Summit Conference Tournament. South Dakota St. will play in the championship game for the Summit League Tournament tommorow vs. the winner of Western Illinois and North Dakota St. tonight.

I talked about this guy a while back as a potential 2nd round pick.... Check out the clutch factor....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1icUFpQXJ1A

They play tomorrow on ESPN at 8pm central for the Horizon League Championship. Dude has game.

He had 25 pts, 6 rebounds, and 4 assist in the game.

Nate Wolters with 18 points, 12 assists, and 5 rebounds in a win today in the Semi-Finals of the Summit Conference Tournament. South Dakota St. will play in the championship game for the Summit League Tournament tommorow vs. the winner of Western Illinois and North Dakota St. tonight.

Like I said before, he's gonna be better than every PG in the draft. :)

PKM, have you ever met coach Cal? What makes him such an effective recruiter? Kentucky is literally a factory for superstars. Does he develop them or is he just very good at spotting talent? Also, is he pretty charismatic in real life?

PKM, have you ever met coach Cal? What makes him such an effective recruiter? Kentucky is literally a factory for superstars. Does he develop them or is he just very good at spotting talent? Also, is he pretty charismatic in real life?

$$$
Drugs
Girls
Old Guys like PKM who will talk you up on message boards.

is that a serious question?

Know him very, very well.. been to his home for team bbq's probably a dozen times and have hosted he and the team at mine several times.

He is insanely charismatic. I think this helps him recruit in a huge way. Also, all these kids will tell you he gets it. He embraces THEIR dreams and shoots them straight. ALmost every player says other coaches promised them all the playing time, starting spots, etc.. whereas Cal said he'll only promise them the opportunity to shine and support in getting to the league. He let's them know they'll hate his guts because he'll push them harder and yell at them louder than they believe they can possibly endure.. and he does.

He also introduces them to his personal friends.. Lebron, Drake, Jay-Z .. the guy just gets it..

He is a fantastic developer of talent, quickly. He treats them like men instead of freshman. Therefore they respond (typically) and grow up faster. He doesn't believe in bringing them along slowly.. if they're not reaching their potential, why wait??

If you ever had the inclination.. go to youtube and search for the speech Calipari gave when he accepted the job .. it's about 12 minutes of charisma that is smoother and better delivered than any presidential candidate I've ever heard .. and it gives a glimpse into why when he's recruiting in a kids home with his family .. no one else stands a chance.