What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

One sleeper point guard prospect that I really like is Nate Wolters from South Dakota St. Wolters is 6'4 and 193 lbs, he is a senior and his averages on the year are 22.2 PPG, 5.8 RPG, 5.5 APG, and 1.8 SPG. Granted he is from South Dakota St., but those are very good numbers and his team is tied for first-place in the Summit Conference and if they can win their conference tournament they will be in the NCAA Tournament. The best team they have played is currently ranked #15 New Mexico and they did beat them 70-65, in that game Wolters had 28 pts off of (9-15) shooting from the field, 7 asts, and 5 rebs. Wolters had one of the best games of his life on Thursday beating IPFW 80-74, he had 53 pts off of (17-28) from the field including (9-14) from three and 4 rebs, 3 asts. Wolters is pretty athletic and can definitely shoot the ball, plus he is averaging 5.5 assists per game which isn't bad, needs to improve on his quickness a little bit though. Jazz currently have #18, #22, and #48 according to nbadraft.net and their mock draft(updated two days ago) has Wolters going #36. It will be interesting to see if his draft stock rises enough for him to be a late-first round pick or if he stays a consistent second-round pick in the 35-50 area.

Proof!

**** you i started it!!!!!

Proof!!!

Also, one of the guys I'm really high on is Nate Wolters. He averaged 21.2 pts, 5.1 rebs, 5.9 asts and 1.7 stls last season. This season he's averaging 21.8 pts 5.7, rebs, 5.6 asts and 1.7 stls. He's able to get around defenders, get to the rim and draw fouls (like burks.) When he can't get by defenders he's able to hit floaters and pull up jumpers. He's a terrific ball handler and a great passer. Very good floor general. He's not able to stay in front of quicker guards but he's very crafty and he's able to get steals. (-cough cough- sound like anyone? -COUGH!-) He's a good shooter but could stand to get better from beyond the 3 line. He's at a small school in conference that's not that great compared to other schools but if you watch some video's of some of his game against schools with larger programs, he absolutely puts other teams to shame. He's able to create for his teammates and also able to carry them on his back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DylmZMmPrk

What is Jazzfanz obsession with 2nd round PG's?

24o6qt1.jpg

I haven't watched WCS much, but in terms of physical talent WCS is a smoother player. Noah had probably more motor though.

And definitely more hair.

I would watch Wolters tomorrow, but the better 2nd round sleeper is playing at the same time.

RYAN BROEKHOFF

He is playing on ESPN, Wolters is playing on ESPN2.

ESPN > ESPN2
BROEKHOFF > WOLTERS

That's what I should be.

Haha

Is it just me or does Cauley-Stein look every bit as good a prospect as Joakim Noah did as a freshman (or better)?

As good of a prospect at their respective times, yes.. different players completely and not a good comp, yes.

How much did PKM pay you to say that?
Why u hate so hardcore, prease <3 me

It's definitely just you.

Totally totally different players.
Well done .. AGAIN.