What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

My point is he clearly didn't watch those 2 games - which would have made it "more than 1 game".

Or maybe he watched those games and saw nuances regarding projecting the NBA .. which is more important than scouting a college player's game(s).

I don't even have a dog in this fight.. just sayin there's much more to scouting than production on any set of nights at the college level.

Or maybe he watched those games and saw nuances regarding projecting the NBA .. which is more important than scouting a college player's game(s).

I don't even have a dog in this fight.. just sayin there's much more to scouting than production on any set of nights at the college level.

Ahh.. gotcha. My bad.

Kelly > McGary FOR SURE.

McGary is a great college big, but lacks the skill and athleticism to be worth a lottery pick in the NBA draft.

Think about it-- a lot of his game predicates on his timing, and rebounding skills vs. college bigs. He won't get nearly as many offensive rebounds in the NBA.

Not to mention his 45% FT shooting in the tourney. His hands are probably his best attribute.

PS: Burke >>>> MCW.

Also: Syracuse got some tough breaks on those calls. Still, they lost the game when their zone got completely **** on in the first half by the likes of Albrecht.

Kelly > McGary FOR SURE.

McGary is a great college big, but lacks the skill and athleticism to be worth a lottery pick in the NBA draft.

Think about it-- a lot of his game predicates on his timing, and rebounding skills vs. college bigs. He won't get nearly as many offensive rebounds in the NBA.

Not to mention his 45% FT shooting in the tourney. His hands are probably his best attribute.

^Blind squirrel ^nut

Kelly > McGary FOR SURE.

Spot on.