What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

Bazz wo t be there at 13, either..

pkm is it an unfair statement to say Shabazz is a bigger OJ mayo? but lefty, and with a post up and slashing game? and much more rebounding potential

i still dont see how the consensus is Mclemore is the better player. im flabbergasted

to think this is a player that drops out of the top 10 over character concerns, is beyond the realm of what i believe to be possible

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... Ford has Jazz taking Bazz at #14 in his latest mock. (Larkin at #21 which I'm OK with)

That's a mockery.

pkm is it an unfair statement to say Shabazz is a bigger OJ mayo? but lefty, and with a post up and slashing game? and much more rebounding potential

Too many differences there for me to get my head around. I just think people underestimate his will power .. motor. He plays too hard and has too much firepower to be denied.

Disclaimer: I say this because everyone is down on him and he's mocking late. He should be mocking 1 .. and in that event I'd be giving the reasons teams shoukd be cautious

Wow if true...

Make that a double Wow.. we've got the cap space to do it too.

Schroeder & Bazz not so unpossible?

Would you guys take one season of Shawn Marion $9.3m if Dallas gave us their #13 plus a lottery protected 1st in '15 or '16? I would love it at face value but I know Corbin would play Marion 38 minutes a night.

Would you guys take one season of Shawn Marion $9.3m if Dallas gave us their #13 plus a lottery protected 1st in '15 or '16? I would love it at face value but I know Corbin would play Marion 38 minutes a night.

Yes in a heart beat.

Play Marion as much as possible next year who cares, we need to get into the lotto again anyway.

I'm going out on a limb here....

Could Cleveland take Porter#1
Orlando: McLemore
Washington: Noel
Charlote: trades with somebody wanting Trey Burks...

In Cleveland's boots a potential Thompson-Noel front line to go with Waiters and Irving sounds like a pretty good team.

But are they willing to have another throw away year because Noel will still be recovering?

I think Charlotte may trade down because they don't need Oladipo- MKG is a very similar player.

Lots of quality wings next year... I'd say if Cleveland's feeling lucky, go with Noel, then tank again to get Wiggins/Jabari.

THEN, they'll be set.

Dallas trading its #13 pick could really ruin this draft for us...

We know Bucks and Celtics are interested in Schroeder... who's to say they won't trade up to grab him?

Also it could potentially start a bidding war..