What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

I leave for a couple hours and come back to see this? Women??

Question: What can we get for Al? Hell.. what can we get for Kanter and Burks.. Hayward???

I leave for a couple hours and come back to see this? Women??

Question: What can we get for Al? Hell.. what can we get for Kanter and Burks.. Hayward???

All I know is, if we missed out on Burke, we need to go after Bledsoe. We need to Go after him HARD.

I'm sorry for UGLI's behavior.. you were saying?

Well this is my logic. Now that we're back in the playoff race again, it's a possibility that Burke slips through our fingers.

So we play our young guys next year and "tank" to get a PG in the next draft right?

Wrong.

Jazz will never "tank". If we can't even execute a slow tank to get Burke, dream on about tanking a whole season to get Andrew Harrison.

That's why I think we should go HARD at Bledsoe this off season. Offer him front loaded contracts, S&T Millsap to get him, do whatever it takes.

Well this is my logic. Now that we're back in the playoff race again, it's a possibility that Burke slips through our fingers.

So we play our young guys next year and "tank" to get a PG in the next draft right?

Wrong.

Jazz will never "tank". If we can't even execute a slow tank to get Burke, dream on about tanking a whole season to get Andrew Harrison.

That's why I think we should go HARD at Bledsoe this off season. Offer him front loaded contracts, S&T Millsap to get him, do whatever it takes.

Bledsoe is not a free agent this summer. he is next year 2014

I think we are getting too focused on the moment. Based on the 'hard' cap now bad moves cripple your franchise for years (see Nets). If the right players aren't available next year we need to get some stopgaps and try against next year.

sorry pkm my fault I needed a respite from basketball and a reason to smile. thanks everyone else you helped

You completely misunderstood my post. It was sarcasm (because I always go OT) and when I said what can we get for Favors, Kanter, Hayward .. I was referring to trading for ladies..

April 3rd..........McDonald's All American Game
April 10th........NCAA's early entry withdrawal deadline for NBA Draft *
April 13th........Jordan Brand Classic
April 17th........NBA regular season ends.**
April 20th........Nike Hoops Summit (Wiggins and Karl Towns playing for World)
April 28th........NBA's deadline to enter NBA Draft.
May 21st.........NBA Draft Lottery
June 27th........NBA Draft

Notes:
* This is the last day a player can remove their name from the NBA Draft and remain eligible to play in the NCAA. Any player that declares for the draft after this day loses their college eligibility.
** Last year's class declared for the draft on April 17th.

Last edited:
^Anyone wanting to get an early peek at what may go down as the greatest draft class ever should not miss the McD's, Jordan, and Hoops games..

ESPN's 2013 Mock Lottery has Dallas taking Burke at #13 and the Jazz taking MCW at #14. Also if you play it and Sacramento moves down to #8 they pick Burke, Dallas picks MCW at #13, and the Jazz pick McCollum at #14.