What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

I think Jabari's best attribute is the fact that he is a winner. I hope it carries over for the rest of his career.

I think his best attribute is his size and length and skillset and polish and feel for the game.

His downside seems to be average athleticism and lack of killer instinct.

I think his best attribute is his size and length and skillset and polish and feel for the game.

His downside seems to be average athleticism and lack of killer instinct.

Boring. Look, I am so tired of Jefferson and his losing attitude that I want a winner. He is a winner. He won the state title four years straight. Yes, you make a list of attributes that I completely agree with but his winning is a huge plus for me. I might be alone in that assessment but so be it. I don't want anymore Jefferson types on the Jazz.

Andrew Harrison on who would win a game of one-on-one between him right now and Jordan in his prime.
Andrew Harrison, Travis (Richmond, Texas), PG
Signed to: Kentucky
The Score: 11-7
The Victor: Harrison

The Why: “I think he’d get a couple buckets here and there, but then I’d start to lock him down and give him buckets. Yeah, I think I’d get him.”

Got to love the confidence.

Andrew Harrison on who would win a game of one-on-one between him right now and Jordan in his prime.

Got to love the confidence.

Oh Goodness... I can't wait to see stephan A. Smith's response to this on first take. Jordan would beat him so bad that Harrison would never want to see a basketball again in his life. he'd also have to spend time in a mental home to piece together his utterly dashed and blasted ego.

Kennedy Meeks, West Charlotte (Charlotte, N.C.), C
Signed to: North Carolina
The Score: 11-6
The Victor: Jordan
The Why: “Well, I’m gonna just keep it real, he’s gonna win. I’d get ball first and he’d sleep on my jumper because I’m a big guy. So I’d go on a quick 3-0 run off top. The other points would come from me backing him down. But then he’d get the ball and it’d be a wrap. I mean not 11 straight, but he’d win after that. I gotta keep it real!”

Matt Jones, DeSoto (DeSoto, Texas), SG
Signed to: Duke
The Score: 11-5
The Victor: Jones
The Why: “Well, I’m feeling a little generous today, so I think he’d get his five points. This is how it would go: I’d get ball first, then I’d score the first few baskets because he’d definitely be sleeping on me. Then I’d go to my old-man game and take it to the hole every time. No matter how small the foul was I’d call ball every time until I made it. So it’s gonna be a long grind-it-out win. But I’d win.”

Dakari Johnson, Montverde (Montverde, Fla.), C
Signed to: Kentucky
The Score: 11-10
The Victor: Johnson
The Why: “I’m taking him to the post every time. He’d stop me a couple of times, but I’d just keep going back down there. I’d just contest his jump shots and pray that he’d miss. I think in the end, I’d get him though. I’m too big down there.”

Wayne Selden, Tilton (Tilton, N.H.), SG
Signed to: Kansas
The Score: 11-2
The Why: “In his prime? Man, I’d get one point going to the rack, then he’d stopped that the next time so I’d have to go to a quick pull-up jumper and hope that it goes in. So yeah that’s two points. That’s it. I mean, that’s Jordan in his prime. I’m not doing more than that. Nah!”

Chris Walker, Holmes County (Bonifay, Fla.), PF
Signed to: Florida
The Score: 11-7
The Why: “I think I’d hit a couple jumpers because he’d think because I’m 6-foot-10 I can’t shoot. I’d be like ‘Aight, Jordan sleep on me then, I’m just gonna hit these shots in your face.’ So when I start making them he’d cut that out and go ahead and win. It’s M.J.”

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Chester (Chester, Pa.), SF
Signed to: Arizona
The Score: 11-10
The Victor: Hollis-Jefferson
The Why: “Well, it will come down to the last possession. He’ll take the ball and get me with the move, then I’ll recover and block it off the glass. He thinks it’s a foul, but it’s really not. So we shoot for it to settle the bad call he made and I’d make the do-or-die shot. I get the ball back and I give him a bucket with heavy defensive pressure. Ball game.”

Here is everybody else they interviewed.

Here is everybody else they interviewed.

Colorful answers, but realistically I don't think these kids were born when Jordan was in his prime running over the Blazers and the Suns. I think Jordan would strip the ball, pull up on these guys from all over the floor and make plays at the rim.

Oh Goodness... I can't wait to see stephan A. Smith's response to this on first take. Jordan would beat him so bad that Harrison would never want to see a basketball again in his life. he'd also have to spend time in a mental home to piece together his utterly dashed and blasted ego.

Colorful answers, but realistically I don't think these kids were born when Jordan was in his prime running over the Blazers and the Suns. I think Jordan would strip the ball, pull up on these guys from all over the floor and make plays at the rim.

All these kids are having fun and speaking tongue-in-cheek. Andrew was asked a couple months ago who would win a game of 1on1 with his brother Aaron. He said that, 1on1 his brother would probably take him... seetimean?

I've heard a lot about the Wiggins recruitment and it's been all over the board.. but I just heard my first news from a total credible source that said UK 100%.

I hope so.. will be incredible watching the Harrison's.. Randle.. Young.. Johnson.. and Wiggins on the same team for 40 games.

I've heard a lot about the Wiggins recruitment and it's been all over the board.. but I just heard my first news from a total credible source that said UK 100%.

I hope so.. will be incredible watching the Harrison's.. Randle.. Young.. Johnson.. and Wiggins on the same team for 40 games.

Wiggins would average probably 12-15 PPG on Kentucky and people would give him slack because he would be playing on an all-star team.

PG Andrew Harrison
SG Aaron Harrison
SF Andrew Wiggins
PF Julius Randle
C Willie Cauley-Stein

Key reserves: James Young, Dakari Johnson, Marcus Lee, Alex Poythress

Best team of all time?

Wiggins would average probably 12-15 PPG on Kentucky and people would give him slack because he would be playing on an all-star team.

PG Andrew Harrison
SG Aaron Harrison
SF Andrew Wiggins
PF Julius Randle
C Willie Cauley-Stein

Key reserves: James Young, Dakari Johnson, Marcus Lee, Alex Poythress

Best team of all time?

Being said it would be the undisputed most talented college team ever.. but they obviously have to earn it on the court.

It would be much cooler to see wiggins play on a team that does not have so much talent: a good team, but not UK