What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

I just got done watching the Jordan game. I will say this, whenever I felt like I knew who I would like to see in a Jazz uniform I had my mind changed for me by the play on the floor.

There is just so much to like. I don't think that you can go very wrong as long as you are in the top 10.

Also, there are more than two legit PGs IMO in the upcoming draft class. We'll see how it all shakes out.

Dead on re: the PGs .. not sure there's more than two lottery.. but I would say as many as 5 that are at least as good as Burke/Smart etc.

Dead on re: the PGs .. not sure there's more than two lottery.. but I would say as many as 5 that are at least as good as Burke/Smart etc.

Agree. Hill and Harrison looked great. Even Williams-Goss showed some flashes and I could see him going 14-20 in the draft.

I don't know what it is but I didn't like Ennis all that much.

Agree. Hill and Harrison looked great. Even Williams-Goss showed some flashes and I could see him going 14-20 in the draft.

Are you becoming PKM's High School basketball-watching minion?

Obviously Randle, Wiggins, Andrew Harrison, Parker are straight up studs... and sooo many more guys that are damn good.

Who, out of the supposed superstars, has the best chance of busting?

My opinion, in this order;
- aaron Gordon
- Wiggins

Although neither will bust.. those two standout to me as having the potential to not live up to expectations.. Wiggins mainly because it's the most hype since Lebron.. and that's a fact.

Its a real treat watching Andrew Harrison, btw. A legit 6'5 PG that's strong as a bull, can score from anywhere when needed, but a truly prototypical pure PG.

I would say Aaron Gordon. He was able to dominate at the McDonald's game but he looked average in the Jordan game.

My opinion, in this order;
- aaron Gordon
- Wiggins

Although neither will bust.. those two standout to me as having the potential to not live up to expectations.. Wiggins mainly because it's the most hype since Lebron.. and that's a fact.

I was a little slow to reply.

So did Jabari get ahold of some Jump Soles? Looks a LOT more athletic than he did last year and the few games I saw him play this year.