What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

I will admit that I didn't pay any attention to Parker until this year and I was extremely disappointed until the McDonald and Jordan games. In both of those games I saw the player that others were referring to.

Like I said earlier, if you get a top 10 pick you will get someone that improves your team. I will add that if you can get a top 5 pick then you have a future all-star on your hands.

I LOVE;

Parker
Randle
ANDREW Harrison
Wiggins
Aaron Gordon

I like (a LOT);

Aaron Harrison
James Young
Noah Vonleh

Then there are about 25 players I also really like.. too lazy to list.

I LOVE;

Parker
Randle
ANDREW Harrison
Wiggins
Aaron Gordon

I like (a LOT);

Aaron Harrison
James Young
Noah Vonleh

Then there are about 25 players I also really like.. too lazy to list.

No Hill. I'm a little surprised by that. I loved the way he distributed the ball yesterday.

Yeah.. noticed after I posted it. He belongs in the 2nd grouping.. along with Chris Walker. Walker is pretty awesome, he's just a potential problem child.

Yeah.. noticed after I posted it. He belongs in the 2nd grouping.. along with Chris Walker. Walker is pretty awesome, he's just a potential problem child.

I did like what I saw from him but I remembered you said he was a head case.

I've also taken a liking to Selden, the KU recruit. What are your thoughts on him?

I did like what I saw from him but I remembered you said he was a head case.

I've also taken a liking to Selden, the KU recruit. What are your thoughts on him?

Very good. Tough to guard. Like him a lot. He's toward the top of that 3rd category.

I'll be honest, I don't like Aaron Gordon that much.

He's like what...6'7 and thinks he's Blake Griffin? That ain't gonna work out. He doesn't really have an outside shot, he's just good at dunking. He is very athletic, but to do what Griffin does, he needs to have a far stronger body, and I don't think he has the frame for it. He has to develop his game a lot more before I start going crazy over him.