What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

I would much more enjoy seeing Wiggins lead his team to a national title on flordia state then see him do it playing for UK. It would be a sweet storyline and isn't that what we want to see, the best vs the best. Seeing 7 of the best 15 players in the NBA on the same team would be boring in my opinion. I wanna see Wiggns play UK and beat them even though they have tons of talent. that would be greatness.

I would much more enjoy seeing Wiggins lead his team to a national title on flordia state then see him do it playing for UK.

So you are saying that you don't enjoy watching teams like the HEAT, Spurs or OKC that have top talent that work together and create some beautifully looking basketball? Yea, me neither, that stuff is overrated. I'd prefer 5 more years of Alfense.

I would much more enjoy seeing Wiggins lead his team to a national title on flordia state then see him do it playing for UK. It would be a sweet storyline and isn't that what we want to see, the best vs the best. Seeing 7 of the best 15 players in the NBA on the same team would be boring in my opinion. I wanna see Wiggns play UK and beat them even though they have tons of talent. that would be greatness.

Wiggins has no shot at fsu.. none.
Kansas, UNC.. sure.

So you are saying that you don't enjoy watching teams like the HEAT, Spurs or OKC that have top talent that work together and create some beautifully looking basketball? Yea, me neither, that stuff is overrated. I'd prefer 5 more years of Alfense.

He is saying that wiggins going to Kentucky would be like derrick rose, chris paul, and kevin Durant joining LeBron, wade and bosh in Miami.

Would you like to watch that heat team just dominate everyone and go 82-0?

Cause it seems like if wiggins goes to Kentucky then they will go undefeated next year and not really have anyone to challenge them.

Come on man, heat have 3 of the best, thunder have 2 of the best and the spurs have, likely, two of the best, maybe 3 (at least per 36 when healthy). UK is loaded as it is. It is Crazy how much talent they already have. You could argue that with wiggins they would have like 6 of the best 15 prospects in college. An NBA team with 6 of the best 15 would be boring to me because they would be heavy favorites. I guess it would only be entertaining if they were upset on the playoffs. UK already has a ton of talent. Think it would be cool to see Wiggins Vs the Harrison Brothers, or Wiggins Vs. Parker rather than The Justice league vs Mario (haha, a weird comparison, but i'm trying).

He is saying that wiggins going to Kentucky would be like derrick rose, chris paul, and kevin Durant joining LeBron, wade and bosh in Miami.

Would you like to watch that heat team just dominate everyone and go 82-0?

Cause it seems like if wiggins goes to Kentucky then they will go undefeated next year and not really have anyone to challenge them.

I would hate it but I would watch. That is the key.

Come on man, heat have 3 of the best, thunder have 2 of the best and the spurs have, likely, two of the best, maybe 3 (at least per 36 when healthy). UK is loaded as it is. It is Crazy how much talent they already have. You could argue that with wiggins they would have like 6 of the best 15 prospects in college. An NBA team with 6 of the best 15 would be boring to me because they would be heavy favorites. I guess it would only be entertaining if they were upset on the playoffs. UK already has a ton of talent. Think it would be cool to see Wiggins Vs the Harrison Brothers, or Wiggins Vs. Parker rather than The Justice league vs Mario (haha, a weird comparison, but i'm trying).

I would still watch even though I know my team doesn't have a chance. I am a bball junkie and this site has made it about 10X worse.

I like watching basketball for the movement and the athleticism. Therefore I hate watching Jefferson. (Did I just pull a dutch?)

I would still watch even though I know my team doesn't have a chance. I am a bball junkie and this site has made it about 10X worse.

I like watching basketball for the movement and the athleticism. Therefore I hate watching Jefferson. (Did I just pull a dutch?)

I agree with you about Jeffy. Can't wait to see a Jazz team with out Jeffy and Mo. A Dream come true.

I agree with you about Jeffy. Can't wait to see a Jazz team with out Jeffy and Mo. A Dream come true.

I don't know if I would say a dream come true but it would be an escape from the nearly 3 year long nightmare I have been forced to watch due to my basketball addiction.

I just got done watching the Jordan game. I will say this, whenever I felt like I knew who I would like to see in a Jazz uniform I had my mind changed for me by the play on the floor.

There is just so much to like. I don't think that you can go very wrong as long as you are in the top 10.

Also, there are more than two legit PGs IMO in the upcoming draft class. We'll see how it all shakes out.