What's new

Following potential 2015 draftees

Is Winslow's shot form broken? I have watched nearly 0 Duke games this year cuz they are Duke games.

His stroke is okay. It's just that people have been spoiled by how smooth Rodney Hood, James Young and Kelly Oubre are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7KVovyDj_4

I really like Winslow's toughness and IQ to go along with the physical talent. I think he's going to be pretty good.

He's got a bit of that DWade swagger.

Phil Jackson caught UK's game tonight.
I found it interesting that he said (privately) the most underrated/under-appreciated player on UK's team is Andrew Harrison.

#jacksonbashfest

I found it interesting that he said (privately) the most underrated/under-appreciated player on UK's team is Andrew Harrison.

#jacksonbashfest

I'd take him in the second round. He seems like a dude who would play better after the pressure of making it into the NBA was off his shoulders and he has money in the bank.

Also fits with my chitty armchair GM strategy of just taking either the most well-known player or most athletic player in the second round lulz

Hey peeks
****you

What up doe

I believe this will be our guy come draft time...

- We're picking around #9, Winslow's projected around #9

- Quin is from Duke, Winslow is from Duke

- DL worked on the deal that got Spurs Kawhi Leonard - whom Winslow is most similar to in this draft

- We need a tenacious wing defensive stopper who has the potential to shoot 3's.

- Bonus: His jersey number is #12 ... which also happens to be the # of our best ever player.

The stars are aligned. I believe we'll get him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPhZdDSCjx4

#jacksonbashfest

So basically: Don't draft Andrew if he's gotten P Jax vote of confidence as a GM.

I believe this will be our guy come draft time...

- We're picking around #9, Winslow's projected around #9

- Quin is from Duke, Winslow is from Duke

- DL worked on the deal that got Spurs Kawhi Leonard - whom Winslow is most similar to in this draft

- We need a tenacious wing defensive stopper who has the potential to shoot 3's.

- Bonus: His jersey number is #12 ... which also happens to be the # of our best ever player.

The stars are aligned. I believe we'll get him.

I'd rather compare him to Andre Igoudala.

I dont really think Winslow plays like kawhi or iggy but i think hell be a solid player. This might sound weird, but i like that he is a one legged jumper. Some guys get awesome combine numbers but cant do it in games (see kevin love's vertical) because they jump off two feet.

My only hang up with winslow is hes a go to basket guy and we need another shooter. That said, if hes bpa, you gotta take him. I still think we need a long defensive guy on the wing and our shooting will come from a stretch 4.